Disney Tattoos?

copcarguyp71

I don't have any tattoos....but seriously considering something Epcot related recently...
75.gif

You could just get nothing and tell people you have a tattoo of the WoL pavillion :D

I_heart_Tigger

I have a few ideas for Disney tattoos. I have a special spot in my heart for Peter Pan and would like to the silhouettes of Peter, Wendy, Micheal and John flying.

I would also like to get a black and grey of the Haunted Mansion. I've been debating a Mickey tattoo but haven't found the right design for me. I was thinking about a Mickey sugar skull to remind me of Disney and of taking part in day of the dead celebrations in Janitzio.

Sloan

I don't have any, and no current plans for one, but I can say that the only thing I've ever even considered is something EPCOT / Disney related .... (along the lines of the EPCOT park symbol posted in #19, 20 and 24 here ...)

Disneykidder

I have two tattoos on the inside of each ankle. Neither are Disney related. They are in honor of my children and my Mother who has passed away.

I have been thinking hard about a Disney tattoo. One idea I have is to put a Mickey head on one foot and Minnie on the other. Not 100% sold on the idea, though. Any suggestions? They need to be small and on body parts that can easily be covered due to my job. ;)

Disneykidder

Disneydreamer23, that's along the lines I was thinking except colored in and on the tops of my feet. I heard that is a tough spot to get a tattoo, though.

Disney_Geek

Definitely considering getting a tiny hidden mickey (each dot about the size of a freckle) somewhere, but haven't figured out where yet.

One day, I'll get a small version of the Simba painting from Rafiki's tree, possibly a second with his mane filled in as it looks later in the film. The hold off on the first is just a matter of funds and inability to decide on placement. ^_^

luv

NO Pinterest??? NONE? You'd love it Luv!

I have the stupidest tattoo on my wrist that I cant wait to have removed...haha.
Omg, I went to that site. What a time sucker! Recipes, jokes and decorating tips! I didn't sign up. It was hard to resist, lol.

I still don't have a twitter, though.

awoogala

Disneydreamer23, that's along the lines I was thinking except colored in and on the tops of my feet. I heard that is a tough spot to get a tattoo, though.
foot tattoos tend to fade quicker, and used to be illegal due to the thin skin on the top of the foot. If your artist isn't very good, the lines bleed badly. If you are sure of getting a tat on a foot, please go to someone with experience.

awoogala

I have 2 tattoos from a long time ago. I have been thinking of getting some disney tats in the next few years, but I hate spending the money these days..lol
i am looking at a figment, some mickey silhouette ideas, and a hm...although there are a ton of those.. just google it, we all still love it!

ThankstoMOM

foot tattoos tend to fade quicker, and used to be illegal due to the thin skin on the top of the foot. If your artist isn't very good, the lines bleed badly. If you are sure of getting a tat on a foot, please go to someone with experience.
Second that. Feet can be very difficult, my DW has the tops of both of her feet done in color.Its gonna hurt something awful.

Disneykidder

Not set on it. Good info!!
Second that. Feet can be very difficult, my DW has the tops of both of her feet done in color.Its gonna hurt something awful.
Thanks!! Think i'm going to pass on a foot tat. I just need another secluded area. lol.

CP_alum08

002-1.jpg

I have Mickey on the back of one leg and minnie on the other and NO they are not supposed to be filled in lol alot of people ask me :) and I got them in March 2012 and never regret I have 4 others non Disney related
Your socks don't match :)

I have one tattoo, non-disney, I've thought about a disney one before but have never gone through with it. I think if I were to get one it would something very subtlety disney or something like the EPCOT logo where only other disney fans would know what it was.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom