Disney Tattoos?

KBLovedDisney

One of mine :inlove:
full

Raineman

I was wondering if I could get some advice. I will be getting my first tattoo soon, and it is going to be a Disney-based tattoo. Basically, it will be "Never Grow Up" in the Walt Disney signature font, circled around a silhouette of Peter Pan flying over something representing WDW-but I don't know what to use for the representation of WDW. I thought about Cinderella castle, but would that be weird for a 44 year old man to have Cinderella castle tattooed on him? I am also considering small versions of the four park icons-the castle, Tree Of Life, SSE and ToT. Any suggestions as to what I cold use as the WDW element in my tattoo?

KBLovedDisney

I was wondering if I could get some advice. I will be getting my first tattoo soon, and it is going to be a Disney-based tattoo. Basically, it will be "Never Grow Up" in the Walt Disney signature font, circled around a silhouette of Peter Pan flying over something representing WDW-but I don't know what to use for the representation of WDW. I thought about Cinderella castle, but would that be weird for a 44 year old man to have Cinderella castle tattooed on him? I am also considering small versions of the four park icons-the castle, Tree Of Life, SSE and ToT. Any suggestions as to what I cold use as the WDW element in my tattoo?
What about Peter Pan flying in the night sky to the 2 stars (the second star to the right kinda thing) and having more of a "space theme" behind it to give it more of an 'out-of-this-world'/maybe more adult-y kinda feel?

Those galaxy/spacey themed tattoos with lots of cool colors and star effects that would look nice...and now I want one

LUVofDIS

When we were at Art of Animation in September 2017, there was a family there that had Disney tattoos everywhere, arms, legs, there was what I assumed to be the mom and daughter and one of them had a shirt on that exposed their stomach and there were Disney tattoos. The only one person in the family of four that didn't have a tattoo and that was a younger boy.

I talked to the family for a few minutes and they were telling me some of the meanings of the tattoos, some were from traumatic events, some from experiences at a Disney park and so on.

I thought it looked really cool. Of the ones I could see they were very well done. I wanted to get a picture but I thought it might have been rude and weird.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom