Disney studios brainstoming open referbishment

brent2124

Git rid of Sounds Dangerous and replace it with anything. Update both the Star Tours and Muppets videos. Monsters Inc coaster. Git rid AIE and replace it with anything.

KP25701

Original Poster
hear is my idias.

Replace the stupid playhouse disney show with maby a Phineas and Ferb show.With a Phineas and Ferb gift shop outside.

In the old Doug building make a new Kim Possible show.And in the old little restrant building there should be Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable meet and greets.But also put in Rufus.

Rename the hunny I schunk the kids play area a Bugs Life play area.

And also put in some more mupit and pixar atractions.

well that is it for now.

I will also apreshate some help on the scripts for the two shows.

Thank You:D

JEANYLASER

oops! Sorry! I thought he need to know what is Idea means! My idea is too take the Sound Dangerous and put the Kim Possible show instead!

mharrington

Well, for me, here are some of the things they should do:

First and foremost, the Indiana Jones stunt show has to go, not just because of the Lights Motors Action stunt show across the park, but also simply because it's getting quite outdated. In it's place will be another Indiana Jones Adventure ride (it was a toss-up between putting here or at the Magic Kingdom, but I decided here since they have something Indy-related anyway).

Secondly, the Great Movie Ride should be updated to feature additional movies. More on that later.

Thirdly, a new water thrill ride should be added the likes of which could potentially give Splash Mountain a run for its money. Again, more on that later.

And last but not least, there should be something that other things at WDW has but this one does not: a Monorail station at the entrance to the park! It will probably go to a new Monorail station linking this one and the one between the TTC and Epcot.

And I'm just getting warmed up.

mharrington

you guys need some originality. Be different.

Well, to a degree, I will be original. I just thought that the Indiana Jones ride was a no-brainer.

Just so you know, the water ride concept is actually based on someone else's idea from another forum. However, I am improving that idea with some of my own ideas. Either way, it would certainly give the park something that no other park (at least not at WDW, anyway) would have...

And the ideas I have for The Great Movie Ride are also completely my own idea.

Belle_13

Okay, here we go. This park is supposed to be centered around movies, right? And there's really not that much to do with movies! So, a few ideas:

There needs to be an attraction deal where people go through and see everything that goes on behind the scenes on movie sets: make-up, cameras, set design, lighting... And in the beginning, a group of maybe five or six people should be selected to undergo the actual behind the scenes stuff. Three people should be picked to have make-up and costuming done, and given a short little skit to memorize. Another small group should be tutored in cameras. At the end of the tour, the original group would be able to watch the three actors, which would be recorded by the people taught to operate the cameras. When it's all over, the people invovled in the skit would be able to buy a DVD of their performance.

There should be a fully-operational Broadway section. Mini-theatres, stores offering Broadway merchandise, little cafes with a theme around famous stage actors... And in one of these theatres...

It should run a condensed version of a Disney musical that's been on Broadway. While there would be actual actors there, guests would be able to sign up, for an additional fee, to learn parts in the show and perform amidst the real actors. These shows would actually be filmed and have their own TV station on the TVs in the hotel rooms.

SirGoofy

First of all, I would put in place the idea of Movie "lands" instead of the working studio theme.

Sunset Blvd
-Change RNRC from Aerosmith to a theme around great movie scores
-Streetmosphere, streetmosphere, streetmosphere!

TV Land
-Keep AI for now. It's gotten fairly good reviews so far.
-Change Sounds Dangerous into a special effects/sound effects show like the old Monsters Soundstage

Lucas Land
-Get rid of the Indy stage show, and replace it with an Indy Rollercoaster. This isn't the coaster from Paris, but a completely new idea straight from me. I'll let you know more about this later
-Overhaul Star Tours

More to come later. I have to go to class.

SirGoofy

Back to my ideas

Muppet Studios
-Upgrade Muppetvision to digital projection.
-Rip out Pizza Planet, and build my Muppet Ride. More on this later.
-Build Swedish Chef's. A table service restaurant. More on this at a later point.

Pixar Place
-Build M:I coaster
-Retheme/overhaul HISTK into A Bug's Land. More on this at another point
-Build an Incredibles Mini-land with E-ticket where Back lot tour is

Fantasmic
-I'm in the process of dreaming up a new Fantasmic show.

Figment632

Rocking Roller Coaster: Get rid of Aerosmith and change the theme to movies, the songd that you would listen too would be famous movie scores

Pixar Land
Move Laugh Floor to this section
Move One mans dream to MK and get rid of Narnia replace them with a Walle dark ride and a recredibles attraction similar to the Spiderman ride in Universal.
Monsters Inc Roller Coaster
Retheme Honey I shrunk the kids to Toy Story themed playground!!!!!

Remove Backlot Tour and replace with Indiana Jones roller coaster themed after the mine car scene in Temple of Doom!!!!!!!!

Star Tours just put in a new Film

Indy Stunt Show replace it with a National Treasure themed show

Sounds Dangerous gut this attraction and change to a walk through movie set tour.

KP25701

Original Poster
Hear is another idea.Take the High School Musical 3 senor year inside a building.The reason I say that is then you can make it like the movie:D:D!!!!

DizneePhan14

Belle have u never been on Backlot tour, your idea is quite similar to that attraction. Your idea for the make-up and costuming is a good idea, although it would never work because of the need for intricate detail in the make-up and costuming and there are too many people in the parks to wait for tht. Also the camera tutoring is too difficult to do in an attraction setting such as the Backlot tour. And the skits would be difficlut to memorize and even if they were short enough to memorize the DVD's of the skits would be like 3min long and a waste of time and money. Although, your idea would be great for guests who would pay extra for a tour and learn the camera usage and get make-up and costuming done. It would be like the Disney guest VIP tour in MK, but for behind the scenes in MGM.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom