Disney Springs tenant watch

bhg469

This is discouraging.
But didn't move at a snails pace so there is plenty of time. Their primary concern is most likely parking anyway. That way they can get as many people as possible on site, then when plans get scaled back its still going to work for them.

The Visionary Soul

We have a tenant announced. As uninspired as the Disney Collective store thingy is, it is an announced tenant. Time to update @71jason.
I'm honestly not sure they will qualify as a new Disney Springs "tenant." To be a true tenant, you have to be paying rent to another party, and as Disney is not paying to rent their own property, this doesn't make sense. Even more so because this new store has nothing to do with Disney Springs, it's completely still Downtown Disney Marketplace and this concept isn't even well thought out. IMO, it's too early to say this is even going to live to the day they have a Grand Re-Opening of Disney Springs. Ha!

71jason

Original Poster
We have a tenant announced. As uninspired as the Disney Collective store thingy is, it is an announced tenant. Time to update @71jason.

What The Visionary Soul said, still nothing for the area formerly known as PI, or the area formerly known as the parking lots for PI. And technically not a tenant. Tho apparently I don't hate it like everyone else, fits Marketplace perfectly to me.

Plus I'm too lazy to keep updating a list, people can just read to the end of the thread. ;)

R W B

Enough chargers and USB cords are left at the resorts, that they have them in boxes by month. When they've been in the box for a year, they're given to bell services for guests who forget theirs at home. They'll let you look in the box until you find one that may work with your phone or computer.
Is this true?

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
If Disney is good enough for Wolfgang and Cat, why not Ramsey?

Because Gordon is IN the restaurant business and actually wants to make a PROFIT, Wolfgang has a media empire I doubt if he's cooked a meal in the last decade or tasted any products with his name on them (just try the dry nasty sandwiches with his name on them at most airports), Cat 'won' a Food Network competition without DIsney she'd be executive chef at some Marriott or Hilton.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Here's the proposed tennants logo's they showed earlier this year..
potential-restaurants.jpg

I am underwhelmed...

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
How are we going to watch the tenants? I like the idea of surreptitiously installed webcams since they spy on us like that when we're in their stores anyway. I also think some locals should sleuth around and spy on the tenants with some regularity since that adds a layer of information you simply don't get from webcams.

71jason

Original Poster
Random reviving of the thread aside, I think we can add two Starbucks locales and The Boathouse (name subject to change, maybe).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom