Disney Springs construction begins

mm121

People just seem to love to spoil their little piece of paradise. Hopefully Disney is well aware of this and plans counter measures accordingly (read: frequent, regular cleaning).
if they did it often would a pool robotic cleaner vacuum be able to suck the coins up? rather than having to send a person in, or drain it? if so they could just set up a vacuum in a different spot each day or each week or something

G00fyDad

People just seem to love to spoil their little piece of paradise. Hopefully Disney is well aware of this and plans counter measures accordingly (read: frequent, regular cleaning).

I hope they do a nightly cleaning, but knowing Disney's bean counters it will most likely be every 6 months.

if they did it often would a pool robotic cleaner vacuum be able to suck the coins up? rather than having to send a person in, or drain it? if so they could just set up a vacuum in a different spot each day or each week or something

A robotic vacuum will not work well. Too many ridges and the floor is too uneven. Manually vacuuming is more feasible.

Rteetz

Disney themselves have said that Disney Springs will be complete by Summer of this year.
Has Disney always followed through? A lot of these things depend on third parties. I agree that some things may extend into 2017 but majority should be done by the end of this year.

DVCOwner

A Long Time DVC Member
I know that I have not been happy with some of the things Disney has done at Walt Disney World in the past decade, but from what I seen in this film about the "springs" things are turning around. I think the last couple of years we have been seeing more things happening, attention to detail return, and even though out everyone agrees with every plan, things are happening.

From the Hotel Plaza Pedestrian Bridge. Road soon to be paved connecting Marketplace Bus Loop to Marketplace Lot.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    92 KB · Views: 229
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    91.3 KB · Views: 228

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom