Disney Springs construction begins

Jon81uk

I would guess it's not going to be a full World of Coke. Maybe only a Continent of Coke.
I wonder if they will have Coke products (drinks) from other countries for purchase?

I am expecting it to be similar to the World of Coke store I visited in Las Vegas. That featured a lot of Coke merchandise and a small cafe type area. The counter sold frozen coke and other beverages, but also offered a tray of sodas from around the world, they are poured by the staff from a fountain and comes with a card listing each one. So if you already have park tickets, go to Epcot, its free to try soda, as I expect World of Coke will charge the same as Vegas does.
ls.jpg

G00fyDad

I am expecting it to be similar to the World of Coke store I visited in Las Vegas. That featured a lot of Coke merchandise and a small cafe type area. The counter sold frozen coke and other beverages, but also offered a tray of sodas from around the world, they are poured by the staff from a fountain and comes with a card listing each one. So if you already have park tickets, go to Epcot, its free to try soda, as I expect World of Coke will charge the same as Vegas does.
ls.jpg

You misunderstood me. I am hoping to be able to buy a bottle of Coke from another country. Not try a sample.

HauntedMansionFLA

Yes. The Landing was decorated very nicely this year! It wasn't over done and it blended right in to the surrounding areas.
Good too hear ! I hope they do this throughout Disney Springs to capture people that want to eat, shop or hang out at night and still have a very classy Christmas theme going on. I could take some pressure off the parks at nighttime if it has a Holiday feel to it and families want a break.

lazyboy97o

I hope we can buy Beverly to bring back and share with friends. ;)

It's funny because I worked with a ton of Italians a couple years ago and none of them had ever heard of Beverly. If it exists at all, it's not very popular in Italy.

They don't sell Beverly by the can per se. It is aperitif used to cleanse the palate before or after a meal.
Beverly was discontinued in 2009. It is only available as a tasting sample.

Peter Pano

Just had a horrible thought. Those springs will be filled with coins.
Of course it will happen. Hopefully they clean them out along with the garbage that gets tossed in by walking and talking useless wastes of space.
People just seem to love to spoil their little piece of paradise. Hopefully Disney is well aware of this and plans counter measures accordingly (read: frequent, regular cleaning).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom