Disney Spreadsheets

wannabeBelle

OK it has been sent!!! Anyone else who wants the sheeet, please let us know. Starting next Saturday Dec 8th, Shopping Nut and I will both be visiting the World. Both of us will have no access to e mail or a computer so anyone who has gotten a spreadsheet, if someone asks for it while we are out of town, if you could send it along, that would be great!!! Thanks!!! Belle

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hey there Cruiser, It is on it's way!!!! It is coming from my E mail listed below but I did put Disney in the subject line. I know the feeling about the spam thing, I get a ton of that nonsense as well on that particular E mail!!!! Have a great night all!!! Belle

Upvote 0

hokielutz

OK it has been sent!!! Anyone else who wants the sheeet, please let us know. Starting next Saturday Dec 8th, Shopping Nut and I will both be visiting the World. Both of us will have no access to e mail or a computer so anyone who has gotten a spreadsheet, if someone asks for it while we are out of town, if you could send it along, that would be great!!! Thanks!!! Belle

Could you send it to me as well. At hokielutz@gmail.com

Thanks

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom