Disney Spreadsheets

shoppingnut

What do you mean by "Vacation Spreadsheet?" A packing list? A budget? A travel itinerary?

My spreadsheet has each day across the top and down the left hand side I have listed each park with the hours for the park, parades and fireworks. I have EMH noted for am/pm for each day. Any PS ressies with time, restaurant name and conf. numbers. I have the hotel name and phone number at bottom, my airline info and the wdw dine number. If you'd like me to send you a copy, please PM your email address.

Upvote 0

New2WDW

My spreadsheet has each day across the top and down the left hand side I have listed each park with the hours for the park, parades and fireworks. I have EMH noted for am/pm for each day. Any PS ressies with time, restaurant name and conf. numbers. I have the hotel name and phone number at bottom, my airline info and the wdw dine number. If you'd like me to send you a copy, please PM your email address.

Girl! You definitely got things organized!

Upvote 0

k.hunter30

That's great shoppingnut!
I don't need one, I was just trying to get clarification as to what the OP was looking for. :)

Upvote 0

scpergj

My travel agent sent me one with all this information!

However, I will refrain from posting who it is I use...this board is sponsored by a travel agency, and I respect that. Of course, that said, who's to say the agency that sponsors this doesn't send one out, too!

Kevin

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hi Kevin, Thanks for the nice posting!!!! Actually I was doing the schedule in this format for quite some time even before I started with Kingdom Konsultants. It has always managed to keep me semi organized.
Nuts?? Us?? Surely you must be mistaken!!!! :lookaroun :lol: :animwink: Belle

Upvote 0

ThinkTink721

My daily intineraries are set up in an Excel Spreadsheet.
I have a purse sized Tinkerbell notebook that I will put them in right before our trip (have to leave room to tweek the schedule before you leave).:D
I will print out my daily schedules, then cut & glue them into my book.
I know that we can't follow everything by the book, but it does help to have a plan.:)
I am an organization freak anyway...I could not go to WDW w/o some kind of schedule...I would be nuts!:eek:
I also have my reservation #'s on the itineraries for quick reference.
:wave:
I forgot to mention that I also have an Excel Spreadsheet w/ things to pack on it.
That way, I can mark things off the list as I pack them so that I won't forget anything.
W/ 5 people in my family going, it is a must!

Upvote 0

scpergj

Hi Kevin, Thanks for the nice posting!!!! Actually I was doing the schedule in this format for quite some time even before I started with Kingdom Konsultants. It has always managed to keep me semi organized.
Nuts?? Us?? Surely you must be mistaken!!!! :lookaroun :lol: :animwink: Belle

You are quite welcome...

I actually write VBA for Excel as part of my job. Spreadsheets are my thing! Actually, I just finished a time tracking sheet for my wife to use at work. I agree with using them to organize things...I used one myself back when my wife and I booked our own trips.

Question for you, tho...how do you send them out? .xls files, or a .pdf of the workbook?

Kevin

Upvote 0

SallyShine

I'm always happy to hear that I'm not the only completely insane person when it comes to WDW trips. It is the only vacation that I make a spread sheet for.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

I am positive that I use it as an .xls type of document. If you want, PM Me an E mail address and Ill send you a copy of my spreadsheet. Shoppingnut and I are friends and have been for quite a few years now. I had started doing this type of spreadsheet when I couldnt remember where I was eating on what night etc!!!! I always used to tease her " did you look at the schedule, did you bond with the schedule" etc so hence the earlier comment in the post. So I started popping everything into the Excel Spreadsheet and as I said it keeps me most of the way organized. I tend to use it for my clients now as well. Most people seem to like it as it is pretty concise, one page, easy to fold up and carry with you and you have everything you need!!!! Belle

Upvote 0

Mr.Stitch

We use a schedule (created on excel) - but nothing fancy. We only list basic stuff like, table service reservations, boutique reservations, parks that have EMH & Parties etc. I don't know if I would use a schedule if I wasn't making a lot of reservations under the dining plan. It can be difficult to remember where you're eating everyday & at what time with the dining plan.

We don't do a daily schedule of what to do at each park - would rather go with the flow! We will make a note of which park we intend to visit on each day, but that can sometimes change.

Anyone here

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom