Disney Spreadsheets

wannabeBelle

Hi all, I Am out of the office at the moment and dont have access to this file on my computer but Shopping Nut is sending out sheets as she can. Anyone else who has received these sheets, please give us a hand and send them to the people who are requesting now. Thanks for your help!!! Belle

Upvote 0

ThinkTink721

Does anyone have any Vacation Speadsheets they are willing to share, I am trying to make one but dont know the best way to do it. Thanks in advance.

K-rabear@comcast.net
I don't have any examples that I can paste, but I always use an Excel spreadsheet.
I list everything by dates.
I include the park that we will be visiting & the meals that we have planned.
Any reservation meals have the reservation time & number beside them.
I also include any special events & event times.
:wave:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hey there Tink your sounds very much like mine and Shopping Nut's ( same sheet essentially) I prefer having everything on one sheet and being able to fold it up, put it in my park hipsack and GO!!!! Hey there Stella, You are certainly welcome!!! You can thank us by sending the sheet onto others if people ask. SN and I arent always in or at our computers, so we can use all the help we can get!!! For some reason, it doesnt seem like anyone else is sending on copies. I dont get it, we were willing to help them, why wouldnt they help other WDWMagic members too??? SN and I have a system, if one of us sends sheets out we post so that way the other one knows where to start next. If you send them, that would be a big help as well so people dont get multiple copies of the same thing!!!! Have a great day all!!! Belle

Upvote 0

Pooh'sBuddy

Hey there Tink your sounds very much like mine and Shopping Nut's ( same sheet essentially) I prefer having everything on one sheet and being able to fold it up, put it in my park hipsack and GO!!!! Hey there Stella, You are certainly welcome!!! You can thank us by sending the sheet onto others if people ask. SN and I arent always in or at our computers, so we can use all the help we can get!!! For some reason, it doesnt seem like anyone else is sending on copies. I dont get it, we were willing to help them, why wouldnt they help other WDWMagic members too??? SN and I have a system, if one of us sends sheets out we post so that way the other one knows where to start next. If you send them, that would be a big help as well so people dont get multiple copies of the same thing!!!! Have a great day all!!! Belle

Could someone please send it to me, too. It's about time to start planning our first family WDW trip. Thanks a whole, big bunch.

jennifer@rowellworld.net

jer

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom