Disney Spreadsheets

NCWDWFAN

Not exactly sure what is on these wonderful Disney Spreadsheets, but we are going in November so if anyone has a spreadsheet that just has a listing of all rides and attractions, that would be great. I don't need a schedule, just the items to plug into.

Thanks. :sohappy:

eas@vnet.net

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

OK everyone who posted after Shopping Nut was sent my spreadsheet. Did we miss anyone?? Karolena, did we get you?? Shopping Nut and I essentially use the same spreadsheet so if you got hers it is almost identical to mine. Belle

Upvote 0

Karolena

OK everyone who posted after Shopping Nut was sent my spreadsheet. Did we miss anyone?? Karolena, did we get you?? Shopping Nut and I essentially use the same spreadsheet so if you got hers it is almost identical to mine. Belle

No, I don't think I got one, so if you can send it just to be sure I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Upvote 0

shari71

Can you send them to me as well?
disneyprincess71@gmail.com

I usually have a Word doc or Excel spreadsheet that I print on index cards for each day. I then pick up a cheap brag book that I slip mine into. This fits easily in a baby bag or back pack. I even put in emergency number, my kids descriptions and information, weather reports that I track from the week before, park hours etc.

But I am always up for an easier method!

sample.jpg

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

OK I just sent a few more out so let me know if I have missed anyone!!!! I dont know how to send it via PM though as it is an Excel attachment. Sorry. If you'd like PM me with your E mail and Ill send it that way!!! Hope this helps! Belle

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom