Disney Spreadsheets

Dwarful

Hmmm, I think we have time for some spontaneity from 3:18 to 3:27. (That was the scheduled "bathroom break," but maybe no one will need to go if we skip the 2:14 to 2:21 "32 oz. soda break.")

Hey, you would fit right in with my Girl Scout troop going in August! lol. With such a large group of 10-11 yr old girls I MUST do scheduled 'bathroom breaks' otherwise I'll have half going at one time and half wanting to go 20 mins later. lol.

Upvote 0

Sadiebird

Wow I thought I was the only nutty one who made Disney spreadsheets. I guess not!

I also used to (pre-baby) make park cards. They were 3 x 5 cards that would list what rides we'd go to at each park. I'd create them in Illustrator and put little character images in them. Then we'd print them out on the color printer and carry them around when we went to each park for a reference of which rides we wanted to go on. I haven't had time for this for our last three trips though, because I've had too much going on with a baby in tow.

Upvote 0

bhealthy

I would also like a spreadsheet, please. :) It's good to be spontaneous, but by the same token being prepared never hurt either. It's always good to have the info with you in case you need to change parks or go shopping or such if you come across crowds, bad weather,etc. Then you can make a better educated "spontaneous" decision. When you can't make as many trips to WDW as you would like, you have to make the most of the time you have.

Thanks to all for your creative and organizational skills.:sohappy:

thebubblegirl8@yahoo.com

Upvote 0

shoppingnut

Everyone that posted after Belle, I have just emailed you the spreadsheet.

daisymac, my spreadsheet and Belle's are the same. She started it a long time ago and we just kept adding various information to it and trying to make it be easy to glance at and get the info. Our goal was to keep it on one sheet of paper because that's all either of us could stand to have, I hate having too many pieces of paper in my bag.

Upvote 0

pinkrose

Everyone that posted after Belle, I have just emailed you the spreadsheet.

daisymac, my spreadsheet and Belle's are the same. She started it a long time ago and we just kept adding various information to it and trying to make it be easy to glance at and get the info. Our goal was to keep it on one sheet of paper because that's all either of us could stand to have, I hate having too many pieces of paper in my bag.

I just saw this after sending it along as well! :lol: Some of you will have it twice.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

OK I think everyone got either my spreadsheet or Shopping Nut's ( essentially the same except for maybe some font changes and information content) Anyone else need one or didnt get it yet? Belle

Upvote 0

GenerationX

I just emailed mine to a bunch of people since I lasted posted. Not sure if there's anything unique in there when compared with the others, but figured I'd send it along anyway. Good luck planning! :wave:

Upvote 0

wild01ride

Here's an example of a day on my WDW Schedule. My Excel file is usually so big that it will freeze the computer for about 30 seconds when saving it. Most email programs won't accept the full file which includes a trip booklet for everyone who's going, reservation details, etc.

As you can see, daily park hours are given by the corresponding color shading. Firework, parade, and EMH are indicated as well.

If anybody would like a template, I'd be happy to pass along the file (along with Advanced Reservation Schedule and EMH templates.

Jan.jpg

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom