Disney Spreadsheets

marinad

Amazing spreadsheet from AkiraRaptor

I just used the one that I got from AkiraRaptor - I think its perfect. Plus I'm quite savvy with excel, and made the formulas work better for my purposes.

Upvote 0

Lucky

My spreadsheet has each day across the top and down the left hand side I have listed each park with the hours for the park, parades and fireworks. I have EMH noted for am/pm for each day. Any PS ressies with time, restaurant name and conf. numbers. I have the hotel name and phone number at bottom, my airline info and the wdw dine number. If you'd like me to send you a copy, please PM your email address.
That sounds exactly like the ones I make. We must have been separated at birth.

It might sound like I'm overly organized, but it's really just a desperate response to being overly forgetful.

Upvote 0

WDWCP

OK Did everyone who requested a spereadsheet get one ( At least one)?? If not let me know and Ill ship it along!!! Belle

Sorry for joining the party late, but I'd love a copy of your spreadsheet, wannabeBelle. I'll PM you my email address.

I'd like to post my spreadsheet that I've made. Anyone is welcome to sample, copy, steal, borrow, mimic, or otherwise use any and all part of it if they would like.

I would LOVE feedback on what people think of this spreadsheet!!!

If I did it right, there should be an attachment to this post with my spreadsheet in a zip file...

Attachments

• Disney World Planning File.zip
    23 KB · Views: 279
Upvote 0

shoppingnut

Sorry for joining the party late, but I'd love a copy of your spreadsheet, wannabeBelle. I'll PM you my email address.

I'd like to post my spreadsheet that I've made. Anyone is welcome to sample, copy, steal, borrow, mimic, or otherwise use any and all part of it if they would like.

If I did it right, there should be an attachment to this post with my spreadsheet in a zip file...

Your spreadsheet is very similar to ours. Love the disney font, hadn't thought about using that, hmmmm. Belle won't be able to send the spreadsheet until this evening, but if you PM your email, I could sent it to you now.

Upvote 0

shoppingnut

That sounds exactly like the ones I make. We must have been separated at birth.

It might sound like I'm overly organized, but it's really just a desperate response to being overly forgetful.

I like this because it is one piece of paper with everything on it and if I want to hop to another park for fireworks, etc. I can check the hours right from my spreadsheet.

Upvote 0

whizGoofy

Nice set up, I love how you have all of the formulas and extra pages, You are very well organized.

Upvote 0

tooltime

wow...really good! excel..lent job!

Upvote 0

WDWCP

Nice set up, I love how you have all of the formulas and extra pages, You are very well organized.

Thanks!

I like to follow the principal of organizing as much and as thouroughly as humanly possible before the trip, BUT then go with the flow and allow the flexability to change the plans while there in case you see something you didn't anticipate and want to take the trip in another direction for a while.

Upvote 0

hcswingfield

Thanks!

I like to follow the principal of organizing as much and as thouroughly as humanly possible before the trip, BUT then go with the flow and allow the flexability to change the plans while there in case you see something you didn't anticipate and want to take the trip in another direction for a while.

It's always good to plan to be spontaneous! :lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom