Disney Scrapbook Idea Swap.

k.hunter30

They do sell paper at disney with the park designs on them. It was in a pack, something like a four parks pack and it had pages with the park logos on them. There was a big castle one, a hat one, a SSe one and a tree of life one. It wasn't quite like the one you saw there though.
Were they rather expensive?

Also, has anyone bought scrapbook stuff in WDW and taken it home with them? What's the best way to travel with it without ruining the paper or whatever you bought? 9i'm leaving for WDW on Sat!)

mouselvrmom

Were they rather expensive?

Also, has anyone bought scrapbook stuff in WDW and taken it home with them? What's the best way to travel with it without ruining the paper or whatever you bought? 9i'm leaving for WDW on Sat!)

I just looked at mine and it was 15 dollars and it was in their park icons pack. I am not really impressed with their packs. Some of the stuff is rather ugly and I probably won't even use it, but I did use their full page icon pages because i thought they were pretty cute. As far as getting it home, I bough quite a few frames that came in boxes. So I placed the paper packs between the frames in my suitcase. They also have lightweight cardstock in the pack itself and it came home fine.

Oh, I forgot, have a great time on your trip! I am so jealous!!!

Disneyfalcon

I always bring a 12x12 hard case like the ones from Cropper Hopper in my suitcase. You can get them at Michaels - use your 40% off! They'll fit quite a lot and keep all your paper safe.

k.hunter30

I just looked at mine and it was 15 dollars and it was in their park icons pack. I am not really impressed with their packs. Some of the stuff is rather ugly and I probably won't even use it, but I did use their full page icon pages because i thought they were pretty cute. As far as getting it home, I bough quite a few frames that came in boxes. So I placed the paper packs between the frames in my suitcase. They also have lightweight cardstock in the pack itself and it came home fine.

Oh, I forgot, have a great time on your trip! I am so jealous!!!

I always bring a 12x12 hard case like the ones from Cropper Hopper in my suitcase. You can get them at Michaels - use your 40% off! They'll fit quite a lot and keep all your paper safe.
Thanks for the advice! mouselvrmom - that's a shame that the pack isn't impressive... But I really would like the icon paper... maybe they'll have a new selection?

(all this stuff is just in the huge Disney store in the Market Place, right?

mouselvrmom

Thanks for the advice! mouselvrmom - that's a shame that the pack isn't impressive... But I really would like the icon paper... maybe they'll have a new selection?

(all this stuff is just in the huge Disney store in the Market Place, right?

You can actually find them all over. I have seen them in stores in the parks and even in the Beach Club store. So I would guess that you would find them in all of the resorts.

nibblesandbits

Well I tried to find my scrapbook...but since I moved, I can't find anything when I'm actually looking for it. Maybe eventually I"ll find it (I know I've seen it...just don't know where!) and when I do, I'll post mine.

Disneyfalcon

Okay here's some from our Disney Cruise, we spent one afternoon at Downtown Disney before we left:

IMG_0179_001.JPG

IMG_0180_002.JPG

IMG_0181_003.JPG

IMG_0182_004.JPG

IMG_0183_005.JPG

EpcotGrl

We're going to Disney Wed-Fri next week. Is there a particular shop anyone likes to buy their Disney supplies. I was going to look in WOD of course any others I should check out?

Be sure to check out the Character Connection, etc. kind of shops. On my CP I picked up a couple of the "last year" Disney-branded sets for a couple bucks! They've usually got a great stock of random scrapbooking stuff, too. I specifically remember the one at the Premium outlets and the outlets...I think it was on 535? It's been too long since I've driven there!
:wave:

SewIn2Disney

Disneyfalcon....awesome pages! You might have just inspired me into a night of scrapping!
I like how streamlined and organized your pages are....you used a lot of pics on each layout, but it isn't cluttered at all. That, in my opinion, scores high in my book. Post more pics for us!

Disneyfalcon

By the way, I need to add, not all of these pages were my original ideas. Some I thought of on my own, and some were copied or inspired by other layouts I have seen. I don't want anyone to think I'm scraplifting!!:)

layout_posts_007.JPG

layout_posts_008.JPG

layout_posts_009.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom