Disney Scrapbook Idea Swap.

tinkerbell88

okay, here are some of the things that you can get at hobby lobby or www.mousememories.com...

SL-PDSCBE3-lg.jpg

SL-DSCB13-lg.jpg

SL-DSCB11-md.jpg

L_PDCL102.gif

EK-DJJ002-lg.jpg

EK-DJBV006-lg.jpg

768.jpg

767.jpg

And here is the scrapbook store at DTD....it looks like they may have expanded....
Scrapbook02.jpg

Scrapbook03.jpg
Do you like this store? I'm a big scrapbooking person and this shop sounds great. What is your saying of the store?

SewIn2Disney

Thank you Steve!

Now guys---we need to get some convo's going there now!!

I love everything that's been posted lately---keep em coming!

TwoTigersMom

Wow Thanks Steve!

This is a great thread, I'm waiting till the boys go to bed tonight, then I'm taking pics of my scrap book to add on here. I love the idea of the "scraps" page. We stayed in AKL in 2004 and I wanted something to do with all my photo scraps so I ended up cutting them into thin strips and weaving them into a Mickey.

scorp111

We own at least 4 or 5 Disney scrapbooks, but only one is complete.:shrug:

It is the one from 2004!:D

We really need to get serious about finishing the rest!

Great thread!

Kristi Kay

Original Poster
Do you like this store? I'm a big scrapbooking person and this shop sounds great. What is your saying of the store?

The store is "okay" at best. My honest opinion is that you maybe get the scrapbook itself from there, but I like to get everything else at Hobby Lobby or e-bay. You would think that Disney would have a fantastic scrapbook store, but it's average, at best. There are def better places.

k.hunter30

Hi Guys,

There is now a dedicated scrapbooking board down in the Digital Media and Photography area. Direct link is http://forums.wdwmagic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=114

Thanks Steve!

To be honest, when I was there last week, I was a little disappointed. It's really not that big - and a lot of the store is dedicated to books and stationary. For as big as scrapbooking is getting, I had hoped there would be more. Anyone else feel this way?

k.hunter30

The store is "okay" at best. My honest opinion is that you maybe get the scrapbook itself from there, but I like to get everything else at Hobby Lobby or e-bay. You would think that Disney would have a fantastic scrapbook store, but it's average, at best. There are def better places.
Plus, last week, they only had three different scrapbooks in stock at the DTD store. I ended up buying mine from our resort store. I'll try to remember to snap a photo of it and post it. I really like it!

Disneyfalcon

Okay, I started a new thread for layouts! I thought of a bunch of thread topics. Like Disney page titles, Disney scrapbooking products, your scrapbooking space, etc! Lets get going!:)

tinkerbell88

I though it was suppose to get bigger?

mouselvrmom

Those are great mouselvrmom! Where did you get those adorable striped mickey heads? Did you make them yourself? That's a great idea for Epcot.

Actually, those striped mickey heads are stickers that I got at wdw in their theme parks mini stickers pack. They have a roll of mini stickers for every park and for epcot they had mickey heads with the flags for each company on them. They were the only ones I really used so far from that pack. :eek:

Figment82

Okay I feel silly - I went looking for this thread only to find an entire forum is now devoted to scrapbooking!

I finally took the shrink wrap off of my second book and started inserting the completed pages. Problem is, I've been filling it from the back so if I run out of room I'll need to get another book hold all of my photos "in between." I guess I didn't think this through well enough, huh? :hammer:

I'm going to be working on my pages tonight - I've found there's nothing better than some Grey's Anatomy and scrapbooking!

ljs1691

Okay I feel silly - I went looking for this thread only to find an entire forum is now devoted to scrapbooking!

I did the same thing a couple of days ago. Isn't it fabulous?
It feels like our own little piece of Disney Scrapbooking Heaven. :sohappy:

Missymoe4

For some crazy reason the Disney idea book is not available on Amazon. I even searched the ISBN and nothing. But here is the link directly to the company that put this little gem together. http://scrapbook.sandylion.com/content/home.aspx

You can get it through a couple of the online scrapbooking sites. Let me know if you need more info on who has it. I managed to find mine at a discount. Woo Hoo!

This book is AMAZING! I love it. I bought it at Michael's craft store and was able to use a 40% off coupon...not only a good resource, but also a good deal money wise!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom