Disney Parks Time Of your Life Song from the 2009 Add?

wdwmomof3

This thread has officially come full-circle! :lol:

:ROFLOL: Corbin Blue has a more Pop version of it than the commercials. It's been playing on the Disney Channel for a while now and it never gets old! I also watched a video on youtube where he preformed it for the very first time in the Christmas Parade at Magic Kingdom.

I'll be glad when iTunes get's it, but it is produced by Disney Parks, so we may never see it there.

Here's a link to the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0i2T7lyGH0&feature=related

jonaslove7

I found it!

heyyyy GUESS WHAT I FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHERE THE SONG IS FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY
and its not the sucky corbin bleu version, and let me say he ruined the song lol,
anyways

ive been seaching for a week now for the person who sings this song in the comercial i will tell you i dont know who sings it but i do know where u can hear the full song although there is occasional talknig in it but if ur good at editing then yeah have fun LOL

okay soooooo go here: http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyParks
and the video posted on that site is the one with thE FULL song not the one where its only like " its the time of your life and weere gonna celebrate right here and now" it has the whole song about.

so there ya go guys haahahaha IM SO HAPPY I FINALLY FOUND IT and it was on their youtube acount all along ahahah wowowow

anyways i love the commercial its soooo cute so yeah the song really spoke to me so i decided i really need to find the song so THERE YA GO GUYS can u all do me a favor and please send it to any site where people are tying to figure out where to find it because i know how they feel of how u cant find the song

THANKS SO MUCH! AND ENJOY:sohappy:

hardcard

heyyyy GUESS WHAT I FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHERE THE SONG IS FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY
and its not the sucky corbin bleu version, and let me say he ruined the song lol,
anyways

ive been seaching for a week now for the person who sings this song in the comercial i will tell you i dont know who sings it but i do know where u can hear the full song although there is occasional talknig in it but if ur good at editing then yeah have fun LOL

okay soooooo go here: http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyParks
and the video posted on that site is the one with thE FULL song not the one where its only like " its the time of your life and weere gonna celebrate right here and now" it has the whole song about.

so there ya go guys haahahaha IM SO HAPPY I FINALLY FOUND IT and it was on their youtube acount all along ahahah wowowow

anyways i love the commercial its soooo cute so yeah the song really spoke to me so i decided i really need to find the song so THERE YA GO GUYS can u all do me a favor and please send it to any site where people are tying to figure out where to find it because i know how they feel of how u cant find the song

THANKS SO MUCH! AND ENJOY:sohappy:

That is NOT the full song... and you'll never find it.. it was never recorded... Only specific portions of the song were recorded by this artist.. the only 'complete' record is by Cordin Bleu.... unfortunately.

SoccerMickey

The song was performed by Corbin Bleu on the Christmas Parade on ABC and I saw on the bus, as in the bus marketing...not a bus driver told me, that it will be on his new CD coming out. It is available for download but on a side note, the photo of Corbin on the bus marketing shows that he has really grown up! He looks REALLY good. Granted he was always cute before but now he looks like a man.

Tinkrbell

The song was performed by Corbin Bleu on the Christmas Parade on ABC and I saw on the bus, as in the bus marketing...not a bus driver told me, that it will be on his new CD coming out.

I saw his new CD in the park the other day & picked it up. Listed as a bonus track is Celebrate You.

hauntdmansion79

The full song can be heard at the end of the "Celebrate A Dream Come True" parade. I downloaded the video on Mousebits a few months ago and at the end of the parade, when the floats stop, they sing the full song. It's not the same singer as in the TV commercials though. I like the song too.

tnemgif

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but I just found a new country version of the song on the 'What Will You Celebrate' site. It's a free download like the Corbin Bleu song, here's the link:
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/di...ationDownloadsPage#DPCelebrationDownload7Item
It's still not the one from the commercial, but I like it a lot better than the Corbin Bleu version. It doesn't say who sings it, though...does anyone recongnize the voice?
I'm wondering how many versions of this song they can make...?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom