Disney Parks Time Of your Life Song from the 2009 Add?

wild01ride

It's funny you should say that. I've been thinking for a while that it sounds like Coffey. He was the black guy on Nashville Star. I don't know if it is, but that who came to mind when i first heard it. Whoever it is, I like it a lot and wish it were available.

I really like it a lot too and I agree - I hope it becomes available in the near future!
It's definitely one of their better theme songs. I definitely like just about everything that's a theme from WDW, but this one has a real inspirational flare to it - not just a "you should come here" theme.

trekkergal

I am dying to know who the artist is for this song as well. The closest voice match I've come up with is the artist Josh Kelley.

This commercial gives me chills and makes me cry. lol I'm actually thinking of taking my mom to Disney with me in February 2009 since our birthday's are back to back and fall on a weekend! (We live in Canada). She will be 68 and I'll be 41. (The last time we were there, she was 40 and I was 13). It's time to go back, and now is the time..."The Time Of Our Life". Never too old for Disney! :)

If anyone finds out the true artist please post!

Thanks,
Trek

Brian2k7

Alright after a lot of searching and lyrics finding, and decompiling the 2 different audio sources in the video and everything I could do, I'm pretty sure it's a new song that Disney had done for their commercial. Still want it though haha!
Hopefully they will release it for download or at least tell us who it is!

alspence

I am pretty positive that its Josh Kelley. I've been searching everywhere to confirm, bringing me to this forum :)

I hope this song gets released somewhere, its so catchy!

Cmdr_Crimson

Do you think they might be placing it on the next parks CD? I mean they put Leanne Rhymes "Remember When" for the 50th Anniversary it might be possible it will be on next years disc.

tirian

It's definitely not the Sherman Brothers' lyrics.

Is anyone else bothered that Cinderella greets a little girl outside Sleeping Beauty castle? I'm surprised this made it past the vigilant marketing team. ;) :lol:

tnemgif

I also find it amazing that when you search the lyrics on Google/Yahoo/Live, a maximum of two links come up. You would think that there would be some way to find the songs and possibly download them (I'm hoping that it will eventually make its way onto a Resort CD, like the LeeAnn Rhymes song a few years back).

dscastmember

Time of Your Life Song

Hey guys, I'm a castmember at the Disney Stores this is the song:

It's the time of your life,
You don't want to miss out,
On the here and now.

There's so many reasons why,
You don't want to stop,
Here's your chance, live it up.

Everything you do,
celebrate you.

When you get the chance you should take it,
Make it the best you can make it,
Why should you hold back.

It's the time of your life,
You don't want to miss out,
On the here and now.

Everything you do,
celebrate you.

And I do think that it is a "no-name" musician, the version that we have in the stores is a different one than I have heard anywhere and is also a little longer. If anybody finds it, let me know too... :animwink:

hack2112

It's definitely not the Sherman Brothers' lyrics.

Is anyone else bothered that Cinderella greets a little girl outside Sleeping Beauty castle? I'm surprised this made it past the vigilant marketing team. ;) :lol:
Wait, they're vigilant now?

MousDad

Has anyone noticed that the hook in the chorus for Celebrate You is essentially the same as the hook in the big MC's The Best of Both Worlds?

coolme

i finally found it

its a new song by corbin bleu called celebrated you, the album doesn't come out till march 10 so its not on itunes yet but you can watch the music video on youtube

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom