Disney Parks Time Of your Life Song from the 2009 Add?

wdwfns2

I whant to know if anyone knows if i can find a place to download the music from the new What Will you Celebrate add!!! This is some intresting music!!!

Let me know,
Mikeb_86!!!
I'm only 12 years late on this reply, but, I know exactly what you've been looking for, Mike. I have the the parade version of this song...don't ask where I found it because it's been 12 years, but, here is the link to the video I made with it:

wdwfns2

The name of the song is ”Celebrate You” it was sung by Corbin Bleu.

You are correct, after the popularity of High School Musical, Corbin Bleu was given the pop version of the song to sing. However, the song Celebrate you was written by Robbie Nevil and Matthew Gerrard for the Give a Day, Get a Day Promotion. In my opinion, the Corbin Bleu version of the song didn't pay it justice, there was no heart or passion in it, just pop and flash.

There was the original version, (sung by a gentleman can't remember his name) who says he only did a few chorus's, so, the song was incomplete) that was used for the original commercial. They also produced a country version for a different Disney album. However, the version everyone fell in love with is the parade version used in the youtube video I made above. It was never studio released, which is why no one can find it. I lucked onto it ten years ago on a music share site from a castmember that participated in the parade. Parade Castmembers were given a cd with the song to practice. This person saw everyone searching for it at the time and felt the song was too good not to share.

Trust me, I spent 6 month looking for THIS specific version to use for the family video. Close your eyes and play it back one more time, this version is what excited everyone about coming to Walt Disney World.

Pirate Magic

It’s a fantastic song in any form that they should’ve continued to use imo.

Rereading through this thread is funny though. It’s not on iTunes! :ROFLOL: !

The only version of the song on iTunes that I know of is Corbin Bleu from his Speed of Light album.

RScottyL

The COP song from '75-93 was "The Best Time Of Your Life" by the Sherman Brothers

The correct title for the song for the Carousel of Progress (under GE sponsorship until '85) that ran from 1975-1993 rehab that replaced "There's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" was "The Best Time Of Your Life", also written by the Sherman Brothers.

Hope this information helps!

Sincerely yours,

Brian T. Carotenuto (A fellow COP fan!)

But I think the OP is asking about this song:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom