News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

Tom P.

And I’m telling you they don’t care

This is all the recession game…they’re trying to not waste overhead and stop revenue bleed in the parks.

You don’t have to be kreskin

Dining plan…a laughable ploy rising like the Phoenix
As the Bandit once said to the Snowman, who gives a turkey? I couldn't care less whether or not a company I deal with "cares" about me. I care about if the product or service they are delivering is what I want. Right now, Disney is making good decisions that are improving the product significantly. The reasons behind it are irrelevant to me.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
As the Bandit once said to the Snowman, who gives a turkey? I couldn't care less whether or not a company I deal with "cares" about me. I care about if the product or service they are delivering is what I want. Right now, Disney is making good decisions that are improving the product significantly. The reasons behind it are irrelevant to me.
You’re praising them for easing profit hiking restrictions it what really looks like a full blown travel recession?

…ok….I guess…🤔

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Where are you seeing that evidence? I've agreed with you that it feels sort of inevitable, but there are still headlines every day about how "resilient" the American consumer is proving to be.
What else did the journal and Jim Cramer say today?

Travel is always the canary in the economic coal mine.

Where am I getting this from?
The inflation rates and the consumer credit issue not being incredibly discussed.

Disney parks are a middle class destination…not a “luxury” one.

Watch it play…schools in

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
So are we any closer to Disney Dining Plan and Fastpass??? I want to go back to 2018 please !!! Bring my Magic back Uncle Bob Iger..
Dining plan is a ripoff…don’t buy it.

Please don’t make me say it another 1,000 times 🤪

Free fastpass is gone - it sucked anyway - because it’s now a revenue stream.
At most…they could maybe package lighting to sell rooms and tickets?
I’m sure that’s a “lever”

Disgruntled Walt

In the Parks
No
Some Dining Plans are returning.

And it sounds like pre-booking G+ rides will also return. But still paid for, not free.
I want Tables in Wonderland and free day-of Fastpass. This is a very very small step in the right direction, in my book.

I knew Iger wouldn't have the guts to make FP free again. He'd never lose the revenue.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I want Tables in Wonderland and free day-of Fastpass. This is a very very small step in the right direction, in my book.

I knew Iger wouldn't have the guts to make FP free again. He'd never lose the revenue.
Of course not. You’re gonna give away what people will pay for?

…you think this is the Red Cross?🤪

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member

Free day-of Fastpass would be the worst of all options.

When everyone has free access to the system, the system isn't a benefit to anyone. And the thing that people hate the most (waking up early) would be even worse if you had to physically be present in the parks at rope drop to do anything.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom