Disney on the travel channel - April 14

tgporter11221

Original Poster
Three Disney shows on the Travel Channel on Thursday, April 14. Starting at 4PM Eastern.

Undiscovered Walt Disney World - 4PM
Disney Resorts:Behind the Scenes - 5PM
Disney's Imagineers - 6PM

Robfasto

They are all old except for the WDW Behind that scenes has been updated with Mission: Space for the first version that ran a few years ago.

Note to self... Don't record, already have them on DVD

Tom

Beta Return
Robfasto said:
They are all old except for the WDW Behind that scenes has been updated with Mission: Space for the first version that ran a few years ago.

Note to self... Don't record, already have them on DVD

So, how does one go about getting them on DVD? :animwink:

Stupid Comcast doesn't carry the Travel Channel - they carry ALL the other Discovery Brand Channels, but not travel. I have sent SEVERAL hateful emails to them with the same canned response: some BS about valuing my opinion and they take all suggestions into consideration. !!!

Oh well, in September I'll be in my new house and have TIme Warner!!!!! Hopefully these are just repeats, some of which I have on tape.

DisneySaint

These are the one's that are like "ALIEN ENCOUNTER IS NEW AT MAGIC KINGDOM" and "COMING SOON ... THERE'S THIS GREAT THING ABOUT SPACE CALLED MISSION SPACE" and they show conceptual designs. Old as dirt. Really wish they'd quit showing some of these. :hammer:

imamouse

tgporter11221 said:
Three Disney shows on the Travel Channel on Thursday, April 14. Starting at 4PM Eastern.

Undiscovered Walt Disney World - 4PM
Disney Resorts:Behind the Scenes - 5PM
Disney's Imagineers - 6PM

and....

Walt Disney World Resort: Behind the Scenes @ 7PM ET (at least in my area)

Disney_Belle

I loooove the travel channel. yesterday they aired Great Hotels from the Yacht and Beach club. I especially like when TC runs all their WDW specials like a week before I go to WDW. It gets me so excited!!!! lol

Robfasto

edwardtc said:
So, how does one go about getting them on DVD? :animwink:

Stupid Comcast doesn't carry the Travel Channel - they carry ALL the other Discovery Brand Channels, but not travel. I have sent SEVERAL hateful emails to them with the same canned response: some BS about valuing my opinion and they take all suggestions into consideration. !!!

Oh well, in September I'll be in my new house and have TIme Warner!!!!! Hopefully these are just repeats, some of which I have on tape.

I have DirecTivo and it is set to automaticly record anything with Disney in the title or description. After that I burn them to DVD with my DVD Recorder so everything is 100% digital. If I am in the mood I edit them down on the computer.

I would have all of them posted online but not having broadband uploads is a drag. I am working on getting everything together and uploading from a friends house... ;)

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Don`t miss the behind the scenes one!

To get them on DVD (and if you don`t receive the channel) you can always download them and burn them in your PC - thats the soloution for those of us stuck in the UK! If they are MPEG1 (WMV, MPEG) downloads as they normally are (not a complaint BTW :) ) you can also burn to VDC without a drop in quallity. Also handy if you only have CDR not DVDR.

Lets hope we see some new ones soon (Ultimate WDW or Thrill Seekers has Mission: Space onride I think, so they are slowly making new ones)

And here`s hoping for more Traval Channel resort features too - Poly? Contemporary? Y&B??

ogryn

marni1971 said:
And here`s hoping for more Traval Channel resort features too - Poly? Contemporary? Y&B??

There already is a Y&B Great Hotels episode :)

Grand Floridian
Grand Californian
Wilderness Lodge
Yacht & Beach Club
Animal Kingdom Lodge

Cruiser237

Where can we download them from??:drevil:

marni1971 said:
Don`t miss the behind the scenes one!

To get them on DVD (and if you don`t receive the channel) you can always download them and burn them in your PC - thats the soloution for those of us stuck in the UK! If they are MPEG1 (WMV, MPEG) downloads as they normally are (not a complaint BTW :) ) you can also burn to VDC without a drop in quallity. Also handy if you only have CDR not DVDR.

Lets hope we see some new ones soon (Ultimate WDW or Thrill Seekers has Mission: Space onride I think, so they are slowly making new ones)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom