Disney on the travel channel - April 14

dylan0511

already have my VCR set up to record!

You can set up e-mail reminders on their web-site to remind you of any program you want to watch.

There is one on the 21st with a tour of the Wildnerness Lodge!

:)

WDWEric

edwardtc said:
So, how does one go about getting them on DVD? :animwink:

Stupid Comcast doesn't carry the Travel Channel - they carry ALL the other Discovery Brand Channels, but not travel. I have sent SEVERAL hateful emails to them with the same canned response: some BS about valuing my opinion and they take all suggestions into consideration. !!!

Oh well, in September I'll be in my new house and have TIme Warner!!!!! Hopefully these are just repeats, some of which I have on tape.

I have Comcast and the Travel Channel here in West Michigan, and yes they are all old episodes.

s2jrston

WDW on Travel Channel

xodisneybelleox said:
I loooove the travel channel. yesterday they aired Great Hotels from the Yacht and Beach club. I especially like when TC runs all their WDW specials like a week before I go to WDW. It gets me so excited!!!! lol

Yes I like it too! Even if I've already seen some of the shows I still watch but go to the kitchen when it's a repeat or something that's not interesting. I even request the Disney planning video every year and this year I requested the DVC video just to get a few more sights and sounds of my favorite vacation resorts. The behind the scenes show sounds interesting.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
ogryn said:
There already is a Y&B Great Hotels episode :)

Grand Floridian
Grand Californian
Wilderness Lodge
Yacht & Beach Club
Animal Kingdom Lodge

Digs out VCDs.. yep, yep, yep, yep and yep.

Er.. can I change it to Poly? Contemporary? Boardwalk? :lol:

How about the Swan and Dolphin too? Not Disney`s, but that dosn`t matter.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom