Disney on demand channel

disney1077

Original Poster
I was switching to the journey channel to see if they put anything new on the Disney on demand and to my surprise it is not there anymore! Does anyone know if they are taking it off or are just updating it to put new episodes? Thanks!

dixiegirl

I wish they would have classic Disney on demand .....Like the older shows....Real Vintage Disney!!! I miss that, I wish they would have a channel that would just play that...they have a million music channels, cartoon channels and movies channels, Vintage Disney ..Better yet Vault Disney.....Yeah one can dream!

disney1077

Original Poster
I have time warner but it does not show on the channel anymore. Is it still on the journey channel 1282? Or did they change it?

dukehoopsfan

Time Warner in our area Journey TV is still on 1282 and as of today does not have Disney (or a lot of other choices either). We have Beach Vacations, Destination Quebec and State by State (with 5 choices). The beginning of the week had only limited Disney selections (recovering from surgery so was going to get a Disney fix). Only had the DVC and the Pirate/Princess Parade ones to choice from.

prberk

I wish they would have classic Disney on demand .....Like the older shows....Real Vintage Disney!!! I miss that, I wish they would have a channel that would just play that...they have a million music channels, cartoon channels and movies channels, Vintage Disney ..Better yet Vault Disney.....Yeah one can dream!

Never heard of this Disney on Demand channel. But I agree with you about vintage Disney...

CaptainAshley

I always think that too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and btw, I miss the Dixie terribly too!

DormaNesbit

whats journey? I have comcast do i get it?

I have Comcast in the Philadelphia region and the Disney on Demand is under Searchlight, Travel and Leisure, Disney Travel. They have lots of 1-5 minutes snippets about the parks, hotels, Kat K. the chef doing reasturant pieces and then hidden places. It's been the same offerings here since I found this in September. I hope this helps!:wave:

Foolish Mortal

For those with Comcast go to Life and Home, HGTV, Holiday, and the last selection on the page is a feature from 2009 about how WDW decorates the parks/resorts. Just in case nobody knew or wants to watch it again. :xmas:

ABigBrassBand

Yeah, the Disney Travel On Demand channel was disabled about a year ago (maybe even longer, can't remember), but it was amazing...I watched each video so many times XD

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom