Disney Movie that deserves its own ride at WDW

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
Depends what kind of ride you're talking about.

If it's a classic "Ride through the plot of the movie" ride, I'd go with:

Beauty and the Beast
The Lion King
Cinderella
The Jungle Book

Those are all sufficiently "classic" to merit a ride at this point and would, I think, lend themselves to the "ride through the plot" format.

If we are talking instead about a ride "inspired by" the movie (like Toy Story Midway Mania), I'd like to see:

A magic carpet ride with Aladdin (not just a spinner, although I like the spinner as well)
A new plot/adventure with the Incredibles (likely have to be part screen-based -- here's the chance for a ride like Spider-Man)
A spinner/other kiddie ride based on Up -- your vehicle is, of course, lifted by balloons.

Lisalyn

:DPersonally with all the positive press regarding Frozen (and yes, I've seen it TWICE!))) I'd love to see a ride based on when they were getting chased down the hill by the abominable snowman! Yeah I know - we have the Yeti in AK but it would be cool to do a sled based type of ride for this scene

taz0162

• Robin Hood
  • Home on the Range needed some better publicity it's really cute and could be used somewhere. There was many opportunities for a mine ride with that one or a great old west themed attraction.
  • Frozen
  • Mickey and Classic Characters (Fab Five) through the years (dark ride start in black and white and carry them to current appearances)
  • Carsland/Planes (simulated flying ride in Dusty over CarsLand anyone?)
  • Monsters Inc Roller coaster has been kicked around as an Idea for some time
  • Mr Toads Wild Ride just simply needs to return. Please...I said Please!!!

PrincessNelly_NJ

:DPersonally with all the positive press regarding Frozen (and yes, I've seen it TWICE!))) I'd love to see a ride based on when they were getting chased down the hill by the abominable snowman! Yeah I know - we have the Yeti in AK but it would be cool to do a sled based type of ride for this scene

I have seen it 3 times!:rolleyes: I have no shame!:D LOL I would love to see it get a ride as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom