Disney Movie that deserves its own ride at WDW

BrittanyRose428

Frozen, but not as in replacing the Maelstrom, as in actually building a new ride.
I think a Wreck it Ralph ride could be cool, maybe more for DisneyQuest, if it were possible to do something with a couple of the games seen in the movie
The Lion king definitely could use a ride
Monsters Inc.
Aladdin
I would like a Lilo and Stitch ride, I just don't want Stitch's Great Escape
Up

RMichael21

The Lion King hands down. Maybe Frozen as well. I think though, if they were to make a Frozen attraction, Disney would wait until the DVD is released. This would let more profit come from the Frozen franchise and help it's popularity grow.

alhenton

Lion King Roller Coaster at Disney World

Here is my idea for a Lion King Roller Coaster at Disney World.
  1. Alright, the ride starts off in a tunnel and gradually increases its speed, while the sun rises and the “Circle of Life” plays.
  2. The ride then shoots up into the air (like when Rafiki lifts Simba into the air), then descends into the elephant graveyard (underground, dark) while you can hear the laughter of hyenas.
  3. You roll over some bumps as the voice of James Earl Jones is resonated throughout a speaker in the seats.
  4. You then ascend through in a dark tunnel, while “Be Prepared” plays.
  5. You pop out at the top and you start to rumble.
  6. You then fall down (like the stampede) back into the darkness and you slow down considerably as you ride through the jungle listening to either “Hakuna Matata” or “Can You Feel The Love Tonight”.
  7. You rise up again (in a tunnel) amongst flames (fake of course) and real heat.
  8. Little does the rider know, but they are about to ride down Pride Rock.
  9. As soon as they pop out of the middle of the rock, they go on a slow fall, then flatten out (while getting showered by rain), then fall once again off the front of pride rock.
  10. At the bottom, you circle around while listening to “Circle of Life” again.
  11. And then the ride is over.
This is a rough design of what it would be. The red is the track, the orange is fire (from #7), and the blue is the water (from #9).

Roller+Coaster.png

PMC0849

I would also like to see a Hercules ride, I think it is one of the most underrated of the movies. Maybe they could do a ride like the 3d Spider-man ride at Universal, where Herc leads you through an adventure battling several monsters, the titans, and Hades. I see some really untapped potential in 3d Hydra heads coming at you!

Matt_Black

All the Disney properties I'd really love to see made into attractions are the properties least likely to have that happen- Gargoyles, Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Treasure Planet, The Rocketeer....

Animaniac93-98

I was going to go with Babes in Toyland, but yours works a little better.....

It's my understanding that Babes in Toyand was given serious consideration as a dark ride during WDW's early development. And why not? The movie is perfect dark ride material with its saturated sets and cartoony effects.

And if you meant this as I joke, I don't care. Both it and Bedknobs would be preferred by me over more Mermaid ride style adaptions of movies like Lion King, BatB or Pocahontas.

The Magical Genie 123

Ok, let's see here...

Lion King
Mary Poppins
Pinocchio
Frozen
Monsters Inc.
Aladdin (an actual ride, not an exact replica of Dumbo)
Up
Fantasia (I actually think a show would be better for this movie)

George1995

How about The Incredibles? That's personally one of my favorites and I don't see it represented in the parks anywhere. There has to be some way that they can incorporate it into the parks.

steamboatjosh

Aladdin (a cave of wonders ride would be amazing)
Tron (they need to get on this already, i really want to ride a lightcycle dammit!)
The Jungle Book (why is this not in Animal Kingdom already?!)
The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (getting chased by the headless horseman would be a lot of fun for me. weird, right? lol)
Mary Poppins (there's so many things you could do with it)
The Incredibles

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom