News Disney mask policy at Walt Disney World theme parks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Ariel

Wrong thread for this.... mask policy not debate. Plus not just kids but adults with small faces cannot wear N95s. I'm one of them. They simply do not fit. My 14yo can though. 40 something me cannot. No one has done studies for kids though here. But a legit KF94 is really good.
I hear you - I’m not trying to debate masks. Just wish it wouldn’t be so casually tossed out there for people to just mask themselves and go on with life. Let’s make that a real option - for everyone.

correcaminos

I hear you - I’m not trying to debate masks. Just wish it wouldn’t be so casually tossed out there for people to just mask themselves and go on with life. Let’s make that a real option - for everyone.
But you are debating still even with this post... this is appropriate on the covid thread. Not here. So I'm out.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
It is not as simple as just designing/developing a N95 that properly fits children. They have not been fully studied for use on children (you may/probably already know this). The data they have so far is not clear as far as the safety piece goes, which is why they are only recommended for adult use, even if they fit a child's face.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I'm not trying to be argumentative, but is "airline mask policy when trying to get to Walt Disney World theme parks" really not on-topic-adjacent enough to be a legitimate topic?
It gets very tiring seeing the same people continuing to argue about the same point over and over. Any useful information gets lost in the noise.

CaptainAmerica

I actually thought it wasn't very argumentative and compared to other threads everyone was pretty cordial with all having an honest exchange.
agreed-pirates.gif

ToTBellHop

March 10th for March 18th end date
Well, we know they won't be bothered into working on a Sunday, so if we don't hear otherwise on Monday, let's hope this date sticks. I gather Disney did not pick 4/18 at random as the date for Mickey hugs and believes masks will go away once and for all on that date, as well. It would, indeed, be silly to wear a mask on the monorail and then go give a princess a maskless hug.

CaptainAmerica

Well, we know they won't be bothered into working on a Sunday, so if we don't hear otherwise on Monday, let's hope this date sticks. I gather Disney did not pick 4/18 at random as the date for Mickey hugs and believes masks will go away once and for all on that date, as well. It would, indeed, be silly to wear a mask on the monorail and then go give a princess a maskless hug.
The cruise ships are the strangest netherworld of all right now. Mask on the plane, mask in the terminal, no mask on the ship, no mask on the princess, 100% vaccine compliance, 100% negative testing, and you still can't give the princess a hug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom