News Disney mask policy at Walt Disney World theme parks

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes

celluloid

I can say with certainty that spiders neither pick their noses nor rub their eyes.
Be careful with certainty.

"When sitting still with nothing else on the immediate agenda they will spend lots of time on cleaning the ends of their legs that come in contact with things. See how this little spider first cleans her mouthparts, then uses her pedipalps to clean each other, and then does a bit with the end of one leg before she moves away suddenly"

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:SpiderUsingPedipalpsAsPincers.ogv
Worse, they pick the ones of others!

Pure Evil.

"Yes. Spiders and insects both seem to groom themselves obsessively. They even do it if their only activity has been to sit in the same spot for several hours without moving or even turning around. Some will clean themselves immediately after coming into physical contact with humans, just like cockroaches."

This has me realizing this is probably wise of them.

Last edited:

TikibirdLand

The spider stuff is definitely OT, but sometimes things get too heated in this thread and a little bit of nonsense helps to lower the temperature.
And, who doesn't love spiders? I fell in love with them as a young child...
The Itsy Bitsy Spider went up the Water Spout...

That's your earworm for the day! :)

correcaminos

Next Friday, federal mask mandate will finally be lifted for trains, buses and planes since the pandemic just started in 2020.
If this is extended, it will not be met with kindness. I would doubt at this point they'd extend.

And, who doesn't love spiders? I fell in love with them as a young child...
The Itsy Bitsy Spider went up the Water Spout...

That's your earworm for the day! :)
Nope, many don't. I stupidly watched Arachnophobia not realizing how bad my fear was after being bit 2x in my life as a child. I have to temporarily ignore the poster with the article because the pic creeps me out. Not a fun thing to be afraid of as people constantly try to show me pics as a joke knowing. Would much rather talk about masks

G00fyDad

Nope, many don't. I stupidly watched Arachnophobia not realizing how bad my fear was after being bit 2x in my life as a child. I have to temporarily ignore the poster with the article because the pic creeps me out. Not a fun thing to be afraid of as people constantly try to show me pics as a joke knowing. Would much rather talk about masks
I have this same fear and it ticks me off when people pull pranks on me involving these nasty things.

Disstevefan1

Giant venomous spiders infiltrated the southeastern US and are expected to spread rapidly, experts say​

Ohhh I get it, the media needs something to replace COVID to create fear and control.

Here's one for ya, don't forget the murder hornets reported in Washington state in 2021, lets see what happens in 2022

But the scariest thing to me today is the gas prices in the US :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom