News Disney mask policy at Walt Disney World theme parks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
It won't be long before Disney is the ONLY place in America holding on to an indoor mask mandate. I had originally thought that'd be May, but it's looking more and more like March at the latest. Will WDW be the last holdout?
And if they are…how will we ever survive? 😱

my theory is they don’t want to deal with any changes until the game is over…because people cacked this whole thing up this time last year and bob’s glorious overcharged anniversary thing went KABOOM

Chi84

Premium Member
Looks like Illinois is lifting all mask mandates except for schools on March 1. We have been one of the most restrictive states when it comes to masks. I suspect the people predicting masks would be gone at WDW by April 1 are probably right.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Looks like Illinois is lifting all mask mandates except for schools on March 1. We have been one of the most restrictive states when it comes to masks. I suspect the people predicting masks would be gone at WDW by April 1 are probably right.
Honestly…I’d say may (after the spring break season) UNLESS Bob’s pencil crunchers are telling him that would fuel bookings…in which case watch that earnings call 😱

but seriously…I’m guessing they are desperately looking for reasons to not bring the APs back…but they can’t if revenue lags

dreday3

Honestly…I’d say may (after the spring break season) UNLESS Bob’s pencil crunchers are telling him that would fuel bookings…in which case watch that earnings call 😱

but seriously…I’m guessing they are desperately looking for reasons to not bring the APs back…but they can’t if revenue lags

May? No way. :D

Unless a new variant emerges, I would be shocked to see masks until May.

baymenxpac

i arrive march 2, so if disney wants to drop the mandate before then, that would be lovely. then i can stop pretending there's any use at all to the blippi etsy mask i've been trying to get my two-year-old -- who had symptomatic covid two weeks ago -- acclimated to before we get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom