News Disney mask policy at Walt Disney World theme parks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
That’s not how it works. The mask you wear protects other people from YOU. I would have thought people would have a basic understanding of this after two years, but apparently not.
Surely someone who spends as much time thinking about this as you seem to have would know that cloth masks, which protect others and not you, have been deemed essentially useless. If you wear an N95, you’re protecting yourself.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Barely, you say. But it is a threat to some. But screw those people, I guess, right? And Delta is still out there. No threat there, right? No new variants developing, right? But thanks for your continued medical advice.
Driving on the road each day is a risk to some as well

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Not trying to be disrespectful with this question it’s just I don’t pay attention to whom is considered an “insider” here.

Is this just a guess or based on information from inside the company?
One of them works for Disney, one does not, but might have friends inside. I won't say who is who.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
So we now have New York and California dropping mandates.

How much longer will Disney hold out?
I’d have much more respect for your stances if this wasn’t the “thing” since day one…
It’s always been just about masks in amusement parks (frivolous) and the boo boo face ☹️
Driving on the road each day is a risk to some as well
So is going on space mountain if the person is as fat, old and/or useless as it’s being portrayed by the “memory loss” crowd round here…

Last edited:

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
One of them works for Disney, one does not, but might have friends inside. I won't say who is who.
The “insiders” work here

1644407131791.jpeg

Yes, it has accelerated recently but I dare not be specific as this company gets cold feet all the time.
…”the company”…bless your heart 🥰

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom