News Disney mask policy at Walt Disney World theme parks

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
I should.

Two things stopping me.

It’s clear that I don’t fit into overall tone of these boards and seeing how they are moderated, I sure I will be banned soon enough.

The other reason is unless I’m missing something they don’t accept credit cards?

I’ve never even used PayPal, I guess I could set up an account but seems like something that shouldn’t be required to support a website.
Yes, the site does allow credit cards. That's what I used prior to setting up my PayPal account.

The_Jobu

Sorry, if I may clarify, there is almost 340 pgs, masks are required indoors at WDW until further notice? Does that include indoor queues?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
This morning WaPo leaked the data that the CDC used to make their recent guidance. And needless to say it’s sketchy at best and if this is the data the CDC is using to make their decision then God help us all. Additionally, Delta cases are plummeting in the UK at a time when epidemiologists forecasted they would be surging. The CDC has lost what little credibility they had left.
View attachment 575785

Can you explain what is sketchy about it?

Trauma

Yes, the site does allow credit cards. That's what I used prior to setting up my PayPal account.
Ok well I’m more than happy to get a membership if someone can’t point me in the credit card direction.

When I go to signup it only offers me PayPal and something called stripe.

DaGoof00

Sorry, if I may clarify, there is almost 340 pgs, masks are required indoors at WDW until further notice? Does that include indoor queues?
Yes all indoor locations including indoor queues. Masks required at marquee entrance points to an attraction, stores, restaurants, etc.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Some photos from this morning, more coming

Magic-Kingdom_Full_43208.jpg

Lilofan

Instead of doing that, could I have some? I'm saving up for a down payment towards a house, and I like free money.
I can give some advice on free money. I evaluated how much stuff I've accumulated over the years. Between garage sales, and selling to pawn shops, I streamlined my life and bam! - Free Money!

Trauma

Just had a chat with member services.

She told me that they are working with guests that are canceling within their 31 day window, and not forcing the points into holding.

Of course this can change at any moment I’m sure.

I am not saying this to point out that people are canceling in mass because of masks.

She told me they have a lot of cancellations but it’s not only people that are upset about masks, it’s also people who don’t feel safe visiting.

Disstevefan1

In my opinion, if they continue to open up; eventually getting back to all the pre pandemic offerings, I am ok with it.

For all the folks that will not visit or cancel because of this rule change, I totally get it and I will also defend you right to feel that way too.

When you think about it, you could go back to regular buffets; folks getting their food with masks on, no one breathing on the buffet or the folks in line…. There I go again hoping for the regular buffets again 😀

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
I should.

Two things stopping me.

It’s clear that I don’t fit into overall tone of these boards and seeing how they are moderated, I sure I will be banned soon enough.

The other reason is unless I’m missing something they don’t accept credit cards?

I’ve never even used PayPal, I guess I could set up an account but seems like something that shouldn’t be required to support a website.
If you have a lot of money just pay someone to setup a PayPal for ya. Done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom