News Disney mask policy at Walt Disney World theme parks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Deesnee

Tell that to the doctors in the hospitals that are overwhelmed by COVID cases in the ICU.
Show me one hospital that is actually overwhelmed.

My wife is an rn and we know a lot of people in the healthcare community in our city. This overwhelmed hospital narrative has generally been overblown by a huge proportion. I'm sure some of the hospitals in the biggest metropolitan areas of the US might be a bit strained but it's a very isolated problem It seems.

donsullivan

Premium Member

My wife is an rn and we know a lot of people in the healthcare community in our city. This overwhelmed hospital narrative has generally been overblown by a huge proportion. I'm sure some of the hospitals in the biggest metropolitan areas of the US might be a bit strained but it's a very isolated problem It seems.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member

You’re in NEW YORK!!
😂

there’s a very well covered reason why your hospitals aren’t overwhelmed.

ElvisMickey

Yeah, wrong guess there. I'm not a left or a right person and will never align with one side - never will declare a side and spend 26 years of my life doing so. I just have been in covid vaccine trials for over a year now. I don't follow the left, I don't follow the right. You are assumed wrong here. But go ahead and keep being the rude poster to me if you want to. I really don't care what people think of me and really am only here to make sure as many people vaccinate as possible. Anti-vax rhetoric is everwhere and while you think you're being "Hey look at me I AM RIGHT" in your posting believe it or not this is how anti-vax covid info has been spread. Well meaning people like you just look to be RIGHT and not care that what you are doing is harmful. Not once did I see you say "well this is showing this, but get vaccinated" No you kept doing what you had to do to look like the winner. No one is winning in the end with all this crap going around though.
First of all you started with me. And, again, you’re wrong. I don’t care if I’m right or not. I’m a moderate...I like to weigh both sides. Also, I’m not going to tell anyone to get vaccinated. That’s not my place and it’s not yours either. Sweet dreams.

Hawg G

mikejs78

Premium Member
So what source do you refer to?
In this case? Peer reviewed, scientific studies. And even then I like to see more than one and take a look at the methodology. Regarding news sources, I like to take in a variety of sources - CNN, NY Times, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, NY Post.. I try not to limit myself to news sources that just confirm my own opinions, although some have just gone off the deep end as of late.

correcaminos

Again, you’re wrong. I don’t care if I’m right or not. I’m a moderate...I like to weigh both sides. But continue judging me. I’m not going to tell anyone to get vaccinated. That’s not my place and it’s not yours either.
I apologize, but you really seemed more bet on trying to be right than anything else. Again I'm a moderate so if you want to talk about judging, look at your posts too. You 100% misjudged me and my intentions. I'm in the Pfizer/BioNTech trial - well two now actually with one being a spin off of the first. Your opinion is that you cannot tell someone to vaccinate, I actually disagree. I have every right to try to persuade people to do something for the better of the world. Its why I joined a trial - to bring an end to this nightmare. Thinking that we're heading into 2 full years likely of my kid having craptastic school experiences doesn't sit well with me. Missing out on awesome things because people are too "mah freedoms" to care about others. But that's me, and where I've sat for over a year with this. I'll use my information and my experiences in the trial to help others vaccinate and overcome fears. I see the point of vaccines that much now and honestly just over a year ago I thought they'd fail. Right now what is failing is our country and caring about others. But that's my opinion. You're free to feel yours.

ElvisMickey

I apologize, but you really seemed more bet on trying to be right than anything else. Again I'm a moderate. I'm in the Pfizer/BioNTech trial - well two now actually with one being a spin off of the first. Your opinion is that you cannot tell someone to vaccinate, I actually disagree. I have every right to try to persuade people to do something for the better of the world. Its why I joined a trial - to bring an end to this nightmare. Thinking that we're heading into 2 full years likely of my kid having craptastic school experiences doesn't sit well with me. Missing out on awesome things because people are too "mah freedoms" to care about others. But that's me, and where I've sat for over a year with this. I'll use my information and my experiences in the trial to help others vaccinate and overcome fears. I see the point of vaccines that much now and honestly just over a year ago I thought they'd fail. Right now what is failing is our country and caring about others. But that's my opinion. You're free to feel yours.
Well peace and love because I don’t want to argue with you. But like you, I don’t like to see others offer opinions as facts, whether it’s pro or anti vaccine, masks, or anything else. And that’s what I was originally responding to. Anyway, I think it’s great that you put time into something you’re passionate about. In all seriousness, enjoy your night.

Lilofan

StarWarsGirl

You need to do what’s best for you and your family and stop judging people.
I'm not vaccinated. As I've said before on this thread, it's for medical reasons.

The rest of y'all need to get your vaccines unless you've spoken with your doctor and determined that it's not right for you. And if you're hesitant about getting it for medical reasons: call your doctor. They're the experts, that's what they're there for.

Otherwise, you're risking the health of yourself and those around you who cannot get vaccinated.

And to those who are not vaccinated: wear the masks. They're a piece of fabric. To those who are high risk (compromised immune systems, if you have asthma, cancer patients, etc) you should also wear a mask because the vaccine might not work as well for you.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom