News Disney mask policy at Walt Disney World theme parks

Status
Not open for further replies.

icc2515

In my opinion, the new guidance is likely in place because the unvaccinated didn’t follow the previous guidance and now we have a total disaster in our hands. Everyone has to mask up bc we can’t trust people to do what was asked of them.

The problem the bad kids are ruining it for the good kids. Too darn many people have lied by omission and they only way to fix the situation is masking for all or vaccine passports
These two things right here. Now the vaccinated have to suffer because the unvaccinated refuse to wear their masks. Well now we will all have to mask up.
or you’re a redneck from Alabama who sleeps with your cousin and is an anti-vaxxer.
I am vaccinated, but my cousin is pretty cute.

correcaminos

Who’s telling people not to vaccinate?! I’m vaccinated! I swear… you folks have been arguing with people for so long on these boards that you forget who’s who. I’m just saying that there’s different opinions here with this.
You are pointing out as much as possible that a covid+ person doesn't need to vaccinate.

And before you go "you folks" to me. I'm not often on this thread anymore. Thanks for playing though.

I'm a pro-vaccinator is all I am and I get really tired when people try to discredit the importance of it, no matter what the agenda is behind it. I've given too much of my time to actually helping with trials to really have patience for posters like you trying to give every reason for a vaccine-hesitant person to not vaccinate. Whether you get it or not, you're doing it.

celluloid

This might help

So many unvaccinated people will be living with other unvaccinated people in the CP party environment then working at the parks and resorts where the visiting families will be? I can't say it makes me feel any better, but I suppose it is the best one can do.

donsullivan

Premium Member
So many unvaccinated people will be living with other unvaccinated people in the CP party environment then working at the parks and resorts where the visiting families will be? I can't say it makes me feel any better, but I suppose it is the best one can do.
And massively more unvaccinated, infected guests will visit the parks, refuse to wear masks and infect countless guests.

Hawg G

This is (real) the reasoning behind the new guidance.

Definitely alarming. Statistically, that should almost never happen. Still, I bet one of the attendees at that deposition knew they weren't feeling 100% but that day but showed up anyway because the deposition was "important."

Remember those 7 kids in Mississippi with Covid, 2 on ventilators? Isn’t it pretty amazing there were ZERO follow u stories?

ElvisMickey

You are pointing out as much as possible that a covid+ person doesn't need to vaccinate.

And before you go "you folks" to me. I'm not often on this thread anymore. Thanks for playing though.

I'm a pro-vaccinator is all I am and I get really tired when people try to discredit the importance of it, no matter what the agenda is behind it. I've given too much of my time to actually helping with trials to really have patience for posters like you trying to give every reason for a vaccine-hesitant person to not vaccinate. Whether you get it or not, you're doing it.
And that’s exactly the problem, either you’re on the left, or you’re on the right. Again, I’ve had COVID and I’m vaccinated. Another poster spewed an opinion not based on science so I was just trying to point out that there are other studies out there that don‘t mesh with his, or YOUR opinion. And honestly, if someone is going to listen to some random person on a WDW message board about their health decisions, then they have bigger problems to work through.

trainplane3

And that article is complete garbage reporting.
Between the My Pillow ads, "Freedom Phone" ads, and the comment section saying it's all made up, it's pretty easy to tell the hard bias of the site. And if you can't then...

1627517448686.png

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/ is always a fun tool to use for any news site out there.

Edit: I'll go on to say it's hard to find a neutral news source out here on the internet.

donsullivan

Premium Member
Somebody else said they'll do it at closing tomorrow so it doesn't have as big of an impact on their stocks. They could be very right.
It will take them some time to update websites, get all the signs back in place and update CM's on the new messaging but I expect a return to masks while indoors to be announced before the weekend. And please dear god, no matter what you believe, please do not attack the CM's who are enforcing the rules put in place to protect this entire community from nearly uncontrolled spread.

I'm approaching this not as a tourist whining about a WDW vacation- I, my family and my friends live here and our world has again been turned upside down by all of this so I no longer have an ounce of patience for whining about masks in the heat. Our hospitals are getting overrun with COVID patients and this cannot be allowed to continue. If you do not want to wear a mask, cancel your trip and stay at home. We must restore our community back to a safe state.

KrzyKtty

Sorry I said closing tomorrow, but I think they actually said closing on Friday. Basically right before the weekend close.

correcaminos

And that’s exactly the problem, either you’re on the left, or you’re on the right. Again, I’ve had COVID and I’m vaccinated. Another poster spewed an opinion not based on science so I was just trying to point out that there are other studies out there that don‘t mesh with his, or YOUR opinion. And honestly, if someone is going to listen to some random person on a WDW message board about their health decisiome, then they have bigger problems to work through.
Yeah, wrong guess there. I'm not a left or a right person and will never align with one side - never will declare a side and spend 26 years of my life doing so. I just have been in covid vaccine trials for over a year now. I don't follow the left, I don't follow the right. You are assumed wrong here. But go ahead and keep being the rude poster to me if you want to. I really don't care what people think of me and really am only here to make sure as many people vaccinate as possible. Anti-vax rhetoric is everwhere and while you think you're being "Hey look at me I AM RIGHT" in your posting believe it or not this is how anti-vax covid info has been spread. Well meaning people like you just look to be RIGHT and not care that what you are doing is harmful. Not once did I see you say "well this is showing this, but get vaccinated" No you kept doing what you had to do to look like the winner. No one is winning in the end with all this crap going around though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom