Disney launch 'Limited Time Magic' for Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort in 2013

LeafsFanNL

Along with Fast Pass Minus, and the egregious changes to the GAC card, this is the third item in the trifecta of why I am annoyed with WDW right now, and am not spending my money there this year.

After 8 trips since 2007, we have developed our system of dining. We pick 2 signature experiences which we always make. We then make ADR's for the rest of the nights. Usually we make half of them, the rest we cancel early in the afternoon when we determine that we would just rather stay at the resort and have CS. AFAIAC we make our cancellation early enough that we are not a burden on the system. After these changes, we will no longer make more than 2 ADR's for any future trip. WDO is out 2 or 3 TS meals for four.

In fact they are several K as I'm staying away for the foreseeable future.

Just booked a 12 night trip to Dublin next summer. We are looking at four nights in Paris, so DLP here I come. Can't help myself ;)

NearTheEars

Glad we got ours the first day. I saw folks in the Jingle Cruise line with them and was totally ready to shell out some cash for one and was excited when the skipper said they were waiting for us at the end of the ride!

Great promotion!

Sped2424

Limited Time Magic ;)
132951483934.jpg

devoy1701

Finally! An LTM the way it should be! A simple, small, free incentive!

20 x 14. I got one today and it is printed on nice quality paper.

Exactly! These are the things they should have been doing all the long. Simple free incentives. Not limited edition ice cream cones that I have to shell out extra money for! Sometime simple, be it a limited entertainment offering, or simple freebie that comes off a nice gesture and can't normamally get.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom