Disney launch 'Limited Time Magic' for Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort in 2013

ABQ

MOXOMUMD

Although this sounds great, I wish it was an LTM for everyone. (although that's not feasible) I would love to do this but how can anyone afford to fly there with such a short notice?

MOXOMUMD

I wonder if at Christmas time if they'll have a LTM drawing to tour where the GF gingerbread house is baked and each attendee can put one gumdrop on the final product. :geek:

ToTBellHop

Glad they are opening up the Golden Horseshoe for 5 whole days (for 4 whole hours) but who thought up that name? Same people who came up with The Seas with Nemo and Friends?

Still hoping for a new attraction WITHOUT a clunky, overly long name. What happened to the elegant simplicity of Haunted Mansion? Nowadays, it'd be the "Spooky, Happy Large House with Smiling Ghouls and Playful Spooks Inspired by Disney's Haunted Mansion Starring Eddie Murphy" and people would book their FP+ for SHLHwSGaPSIbDHMSEM 60+10 days out.

Soarin' Over Pgh

Glad they are opening up the Golden Horseshoe for 5 whole days (for 4 whole hours) but who thought up that name? Same people who came up with The Seas with Nemo and Friends?

Still hoping for a new attraction WITHOUT a clunky, overly long name. What happened to the elegant simplicity of Haunted Mansion? Nowadays, it'd be the "Spooky, Happy Large House with Smiling Ghouls and Playful Spooks Inspired by Disney's Haunted Mansion Starring Eddie Murphy" and people would book their FP+ for SHLHwSGaPSIbDHMSEM 60+10 days out.

The same people who feel the need to make sure "DISNEY" appears on all the attractions. Even though you're obviously already in a Disney park.

Californian Elitist

You mean the Diamond Horseshoe.

71jason

Had a chance to see the show at Diamond Horseshoe yesterday--loved it. Cadaver Dans and the magician are a lot of fun, and Miss Betty Blue and her act will seem familiar to anyone who spend time in the Adventurers Club. A great event within the spirit of the season, a perfect example of what LTM can be when done right.

It was also great to see the Horseshoe itself, what an amazing show space. Shame it sits empty and unused 50 weeks out of the year--I would love to have something like this on a more permanent basis. Maybe Halloween, Christmas and Fourth of July seasonal shows, with a generic cowboy show filling in the rest of the time.

WDWBryan

I saw it yesterday and enjoyed it as well. They did about a two hour set rotating through the acts twice before taking a break. Really good show and exactly how the space should be used. Nice to sit down take a break and be entertained.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom