Disney launch 'Limited Time Magic' for Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort in 2013

tnemgif

5444448034_ed11f0e1c8_b.jpg

Please don't be this. Please don't be this.
It's totally going to be this.

GiveMeTheMusic

Oh hell no, screw that!

Whatever. I'm going to follow you on Instagram so I can see your macaroon when you buy it. #limitedtimemagic #nofilter #pixiedust #best6dollarsieverspent

I'm foaming at the mouth to see the video from Mickey's America Streetbeat. Who comes up with these names? It doesn't even make grammatical sense. What is an America Streetbeat, and why does Mickey have one?

Californian Elitist

Whatever. I'm going to follow you on Instagram so I can see your macaroon when you buy it. #limitedtimemagic #nofilter #pixiedust #best6dollarsieverspent

I'm foaming at the mouth to see the video from Mickey's America Streetbeat. Who comes up with these names? It doesn't even make grammatical sense. What is an America Streetbeat, and why does Mickey have one?

I'll be sure to give it to you.;)

I can't wait to see footage of America Streetbeat, God bless whoever came up with the name. It will be just as interesting as watching folks do that pitiful conga at the "Bling in the New Year" event.

asianway

omg these announcements are terrible.

In the grand scheme of things, a Chicken Little Meet n Greet is small potatoes, but they have been absent for over 5 years-so it falls under pleasant surprise in my book. The character assortment could have dug a lot deeper, but its still better than a merch logo vote. Or a merch truck Tshirt.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom