Disney launch 'Limited Time Magic' for Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort in 2013

Soarin' Over Pgh

Ahh, so you recognize my avatar! Congrats, you're the first!

Yeah, we're settling for lunch dining. No biggie, I guess... I really just want to photograph the hell out of the place. And my Mom is interested in the cupcakes, lol.

Genie of the Lamp

Ahh, so you recognize my avatar! Congrats, you're the first!

Yeah, we're settling for lunch dining. No biggie, I guess... I really just want to photograph the hell out of the place. And my Mom is interested in the cupcakes, lol.

I hear the lemon and strawberry one's are the most popular and likeable ones so far. Recommend those to your mom. And yeah the Racer, cool ride but the Thunderbolt is my fav wooden coaster they have their esp. great when you sit in front row at night. But since this is a WDW fansite, i'll stick with WDW issues/news. Do you know if the Beast is still doing M&G in his library/armor room? I remember a while back at the Parks blog gathering they said it was a one night special and he wasn't going to do it anymore but lied and turns out he will on certain nights.

Soarin' Over Pgh

I haven't heard anything regarding the Beast m&g... would be interesting, though. The costume is nice, but looks so.. I dont know. Cheap? Something's off about it. Can't quite figure it out.

(And yeah, I prefer the Thunderbolt as well, but all the photos I took have random strangers in it/currently riding it, and didn't want to use for my avatar! Though I may change it when I get home today)

hollywoodj

Beast appears nightly at dinner to meet his guests.

Also, I've had multiple friends who've had success walking up to BOG at dinner on non-peak days and scoring a reservation.

Californian Elitist

Today's LTM promo: downloadable wallpaper. Check out Disney Parks Blog to download.

Notice the LTM wallpaper is mostly themed to the Disneyland promotions. I guess the WDW promotions weren't good enough. Step it up, Florida. Then again, maybe a WDW version will pop up, soon.

It says there will be another announcement on Friday.

RSD Part Deux

Disney should be announcing sometime today the LTM for this week. Starting tommorrrow (maybe today) the Celebrate Parade will have the Super Bowl mini parade running before it. Usually this only runs on the day after Superbowl. It will run daily until the 4th. Also a Mk qs will have a Super Bowl inspired menu the entire week.

Genie of the Lamp

I don't need 2 pre parades or parades etc. relating to the Super Bowl. One I could deal with. Cosmic Ray's offering special soups. While on paper they sound appealing, on bowl/plate it ain't gonna be so much That's a scary thought that if they sell enough they consider making it more permanent to the god awful atrocious menu selection at Cosmic Rays. Once again, nothing to major or newsworthy to see here.

Californian Elitist

Its becoming farcical now-2 hours+ notice? Maybe DL will come in with the wooden stake in a little bit.

Disneyland's LTM announced today for next week is a Kaa pin celebrating Year of the Snake... This will go with the Lunar New Year celebration at DCA next week. Nothing too special today.

doctornick

This seems like the 1st real kind of "MAGICal" week. I would rather they plan more of these types of things, run them for two weeks or so and advertise them a bit further out. Make them true events.

I agree. If this is deemed successful, I hope they bring it back next year as a seasonable event for a few weeks around Valentine's day.

TP2000

I'm guessing the lobster soup is for Frisco and the tomato is for Baltimore.

I would think it would be the opposite? The generic lobster being an unfortunate replacement for Maryland's famous crabs? Although San Francisco bay environs can produce some very good Dungeness Crab, too. So either city could be tenuously and bizzarely represented by.... Lobster Bisque.

But what about the Tomato Basil? I can't think of any American city that is known for their Tomato Basil Bisque. Maybe the red color represents the 49'ers dark red uniforms? o_O

This soup thing is a real stretch, even for the mindlessly perky Disney Parks Blog trying to string together a weak Friday announcement.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom