Disney launch 'Limited Time Magic' for Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort in 2013

Genie of the Lamp

I remember drew posted this awhile back on some thread, but does anyone know if Princess Tiana's Showboat Jubillie is still on for this LTM Promotion? That would be a good one to advertise as I don't know they even eliminated it in the first place cause it was pretty popular amongst the guests.

asianway

I saw pictures of this. I was surprised to see Pinocchio. I thought he was pretty active. Did they change that? :/
He's not daily but shows up very frequently at dhs & WS random sets. Gepetto is even more common. Jiminy is the toughest of the bunch but you can still see him occasionally at the FW fountain in the mornings.

Genie of the Lamp

Anyone know if last weeks limited Time characters was a success? Was there demand for the rare characters?

I would consider it a success cause as mentioned in the Long Lost Friends thread, members mentioned that wait times for these characters averaged for a good 30-35 minute wait. And I would mention that they're was a strong demand to meet these "long lost" characters.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom