Disney launch 'Limited Time Magic' for Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort in 2013

flynnibus

Premium Member
Hoot already had the inside scoop on your ride during refurb idea.. here's his photo showing what the upcoming attraction experience could be like..

Enjoy at http://freshroastedcorn.blogspot.com/2013/01/snow-whites-even-scarier-adventure.html

frc0023.jpg

frc0026.jpg

the detail on the queen is.. interesting.

SirLink

Sure, let's say it's a dare. But seriously, Gangnam Style in MK is hard to beat.

Thing is Gangnam Style is not the problem they did it at Epcot, the problem is they view the Resort as a whole good ... instead of the individual pieces having to be good ... hence we will get Donald Duck in his lumberjack outfit in a snow tent leading to the backstage.

I had thought there would of been 4 events each week, 1 for each Park, guess this was another forced thing upon TDO...

ThemeParks4Life

Thing is Gangnam Style is not the problem they did it at Epcot, the problem is they view the Resort as a whole good ... instead of the individual pieces having to be good ... hence we will get Donald Duck in his lumberjack outfit in a snow tent leading to the backstage.

I had thought there would of been 4 events each week, 1 for each Park, guess this was another forced thing upon TDO...

They did Gangnam Style in MK, look it up.

JafarMaleficent

I'm thinking since its going to be called winter wonderland it will just be mickey and the gang in their winter attire. I hope maybe a possibilty of kenai and koda but I won't get my hopes up.

Bolt

My only rationale of obscure characters would be that they bust a few of them for Marathon time and with that ending on the 13th and this starting on the 14th, they might just hold onto the costumes since there is a cleaning process that occurs from taking old costumes off the racks.

SirLink

They did Gangnam Style in MK, look it up.

That isn't the problem ... I don't care if they did Gangnam Style in MK/Epcot/DHS/AK ... coming from a Party style and every club was doing it on New Year's Eve ... the problem was for the first event they(read TDO) thought they needed a dance party to kick off LTM... that is the real problem...

Now if they start to play AKB48 music in the parks ... you have reached the point of know return...

Soarin' Over Pgh

I'm mildly amused by the times for the "Winter Wonderland":

10:30-2:10
3:05-5:45

Because, you know, 2:00 would've been too little and 3:00 would've been too much. This is LIMITED TIME magic, after all.

I LOL'd again. Still at work. More questioning looks my way.

I don't think this post is supposed to be nearly as entertaining and LOL worthy as it has become.

And, the photo of the nekked dwarves just made my day. If only my boss didn't use this computer, I'd desktop background that for a daily chuckle.

Thanks guys. :)

CinderellyKelly

My only rationale of obscure characters would be that they bust a few of them for Marathon time and with that ending on the 13th and this starting on the 14th, they might just hold onto the costumes since there is a cleaning process that occurs from taking old costumes off the racks.

Ohhhhhh great point!!!!! Lets hope so!! I'll be there next week!

icecreamrules

Won't they do a Valentine's day theme for 2nd week of Feb? I thought I read somewhere that they would take the holidays and spread them out a week long. Or maybe they alternate the holidays between WDW and DLR? Like a couple fighting over where to spend each one: "No honey, if we do Mardi Gras at your parents we are doing Easter at mine"

On another note, a week of snow won't entice someone from the north to come down at this time of year - we are trying to get away from snow!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom