Disney launch 'Limited Time Magic' for Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort in 2013

TP2000

I don't know if this has been discussed in the previous 21 pages (so excuse me if it has), but with the resurrection of the Golden Horseshow at Disneyland, what do you think the odds would be of shipping the cast to the Diamond Horseshoe after they've completed their Disneyland run? Seems to me, both Anaheim and Orlando could have split the show developement costs and maybe saved a buck or two.

I still think that's a brilliant idea! It's a perfect example of "One Disney" being a good thing and not a culture-stealing corporate bad thing.

Disneyland's Golden Horseshoe Revue made its triumphant return on Thursday, after a 27 year absence, as part of Limited Time Magic.

The reviews thus far from the first day are glowing, and they appeared to really put a lot into this snappy 20 minute show with slightly saucy Miss Lilly as the lead (who reminds me of a Wild West version of Bette Midler), four chorus singers, three can-can girls, and a live band. I had said I would wait until later in January after the can-can girls perfected their can-can, but they look great right out of the gate so I may have to try a visit this opening weekend.

The welcome mat is out for you, at the Golden Horsehoe Revue!

After its Disneyland run ends in February, pack that show up and send it out to WDW for spring break!

GiveMeTheMusic

I was at the first show this morning and it was fabulous - Miss Lily and those cancan dancers in particular. It reminded me just how poor a tenant the Hillbillies are - the venue deserves a real show. Hoping this limited time magic becomes permanent.

Dasnowz

huh can't wait to see how they pull this off since the temps are supposed to be 80ish..... i am actually considering turning on the a/c.

hope that doesn't sound snarky. it isn't supposed to. i am seriously curious how they make snow in 80 degree weather.....

WDWYankee15

Am I the only one who really doesn't care what they are doing the weeks I won't be there? It's an odd sort of thing... typically I'd be all over wanting to know what's going on each week but I'm just blah about this one. I'll definitely want to know what's happenening whenever we can go but I'm "eh" otherwise.
I heard they were thinking of naming the promotion "I bet you wish you had planned your vacation for this week!" Then they thought better of it.
I don't care what is going on this week ONLY or any other week, besides when I'll be there. Plus we have already been booked for 8 months so it is not like this promotion enticed us or anything. It could end up being a nice surprise. But let's be honest, I'll be there for "Dapper Dan's sing *NSYNC and Backstreet Boys!" I wouldn't be excited if it was *NSYNC and Backstreet Boys sing *NSYNC and Backstreet Boys, so I can guarantee that is what I'll get.

The promotion makes no sense at all. Book a trip in 2013 and get a surprise that may be worth something to you or be worth nothing at all. Whoooo Hoooo!:confused:

Tip Top Club

Anyone know what characters will be featured at EPCOT this week? I know we all moan about Character greets, but if Limited Time Magic brings us random character events like this I think it's a swell Idea.

mm52200

Knowing WDW entertainment the M&G will probably consist of Donald, Mickey, Duffy, or any other character you can probably meet a million other places at WDW already.

awesomeinabox

huh can't wait to see how they pull this off since the temps are supposed to be 80ish..... i am actually considering turning on the a/c
I'm guessing it will be the bubble "snow" that is on Main Street for Christmas. Would make sense seeing as they just took down the Christmas decorations. Might as well use up all the bubble mix.
I'm kinda excited. I always liked how pretty Canada was and hope the snow will just add to it. Overall it's better than 70 year old men singing digital get down to me like JT

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom