Disney launch 'Limited Time Magic' for Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort in 2013

Dasnowz

i said if they do something spectacular. we have a 75 mile drive. it better be really good for me to bring them over. otherwise not worth my time trouble or cost of tolls.

ThemeParks4Life

ok I would go to see the character gangnam style down main street

tumblr_lrsz9dRD2m1qm1975o1_500-1.gif

JafarMaleficent

No, 3 was said to be minor, 4 will be a big deal.

I'm thinking 4 will be Tiana's Showboat Jubilee. Still none of WDW's have excited me. Meanwhile my roommates and I want to go to Disneyland for theirs. Saying it now for 6 days the 21st through the 27 of Jan. Tiana's Showboat Jubilee will return (with half the stuff it used to have).

nytimez

Doubtful. If the boat is going down for a refurb to have work done, I doubt they will let characters sing and dance around on it.

Unless the refurb is so they can get it ready for characters to sing and dance on it the following week. Mardis Gras is Feb 12, I believe, so that would make sense. This is all guesswork, I have no idea what the refurb is for.

Captain Chaos

Unless the refurb is so they can get it ready for characters to sing and dance on it the following week. Mardis Gras is Feb 12, I believe, so that would make sense. This is all guesswork, I have no idea what the refurb is for.
Now that is possible. I just doubt they will have the characters perform on the boat as it is being worked on.

Soarin' Over Pgh

It's a new Disney efficiency.

I hear they're also going let people ride Splash Mountain during the refurb, but you have to stand up and push the boat through the ride.

I'm sorry. Really, I am. But I LOL'd at this so hard.

Then forgot I'm at work. :( Now I'm getting weird looks.

nytimez

I'm sorry. Really, I am. But I LOL'd at this so hard.

Then forgot I'm at work. :( Now I'm getting weird looks.

This really opens up so many possibilities. People like to get out of the boat already, right? Now they can get out... and help with the refurb!

Also, people will finally see characters on the attraction with a full range of motion: the construction workers.

MissM

Just saw this on facebook:

Next week, the "Limited Time Magic" forecast calls for sunshine with a chance of flurries! For one week only, January 14-20, the Canada pavilion at Epcot (pictured below) is hosting a magical Winter Wonderland location, where you and your family can play in the "snow," meet and greet and take photos with your favorite Disney characters!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...set=a.470235003273.278628.155669083273&type=1

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom