Disney launch 'Limited Time Magic' for Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort in 2013

TP2000

So.... Disneyland gets Walt Disney's favorite Golden Horseshoe Revue show back for a month.

And WDW gets no one's favorite Bling In The New Year show back for a week.

What a way to kick off a new marketing promotion. ;)

Rasvar

I would guess that DL's will be superior to WDW's about 85% of the time. TDO will mess up once or twice and actually do something good, maybe.

asianway

So.... Disneyland gets Walt Disney's favorite Golden Horseshoe Revue show back for a month.

And WDW gets no one's favorite Bling In The New Year show back for a week.

What a way to kick off a new marketing promotion. ;)
"Mark" from the CPSMC says he will be enjoying the exciting new WDW offering

cslafferty

I'm wondering if they will only be available in the parks. If so, that will be a cool thing for the locals to collect. Not so much for those of us that live far away. I would like for them to offer at least one each month online.:rolleyes:

Patricia Melton

That's cool. Disney really knows how to get my money :)

Yawn. More "Disney really knows how to get my money" cliche.

It's a business and is no better at "getting your money" than any other business out there. You could walk around all day saying this about everything from Coca Cola to FedEx to Amazon.com and Burger King.

Only Scrooge McDuck is supposed to spend all day fixated on who is trying to "get your money" from you.

Patricia Melton

"Year of the Ear" is a much better promotional name than "Limited Time Magic". It's too bad the former wasn't the generic name they used for the year long promotion.

Exactly this.

"Year of the Ear" would have been a great theme. You are 100% right..."Limited Time Magic" just doesn't have a special sound to it. It sounds negative in my opinion...because the first word is "limited" and is not a happy feeling word.

Taylor

Yawn. More "Disney really knows how to get my money" cliche.

It's a business and is no better at "getting your money" than any other business out there. You could walk around all day saying this about everything from Coca Cola to FedEx to Amazon.com and Burger King.

Only Scrooge McDuck is supposed to spend all day fixated on who is trying to "get your money" from you.
What I meant was that merch is cool and I want some. Didn't have to be so snarky about it

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
We should probably let a few more of these events get announced before piling on to the DLR is better then WDW in all ways bandwagon. BUT....

This is a very poor first effort by TDO. Very very poor.

nytimez

So, there will be a weeklong New Year's party... a weeklong Valentine Day's party... a weeklong Independence Day party... so, this is (at least part of) their grand idea - take holidays and extend them by six days?

Magic really is in limited supply these days.

parker4fm

I will have to admit...the first week is lame in Orlando. But I am seriously considering a flight to Anaheim. Hopefully they can come up with something better than a dance party for the next week...

If you had to pick 3 things you would like to see/return for a week...(THAT ARE FEASIBLE)...what would they be?

1. Dreamfinder character outside of Imagination!
2. Nightly flyover by the dragon at Magic Kingdom
3. Sorcery in the Sky Fireworks at DHS

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom