News Disney Jollywood Nights - Disney's Hollywood Studios Holiday Season ticketed event

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
So, they're not going to put a Christmas overlay of the Cars attraction up front?

My son would really love a dance party over there. DJ is already spinning tunes so they'd really only need a holiday playlist and run it on repeat. Too easy.

For this type of event, it's pretty obvious who they are directing the event at. Alcohol sales are profitable, people love feeling special by buying event-exclusive merchandise, and considering it's a rather cheap event to pull off, it will be a very profitable event for them (if popular).

Might be the start of a slew of adult-oriented events at the parks.

It's probably a good idea to have more adult oriented events when Disney can have kids friendly events on other near days so travelers can have a choice.

LSLS

Over and over again, we've seen the list of rides available for special events be incorrect and not corrected until a week before the event. Very similar to how the parade or fireworks or EMH get left off the schedule and people panic, and they eventually get added.
I mean, all very true. But we are under a week now, the MK event has all attractions listed out, and if you believe some here, internally they have the list ready. I feel like it's such a good selling point, I find it strange to not get that out there quickly.

DCBaker

Premium Member
The Disney Jollywood Nights Event Guide is also now available in My Disney Experience.

IMG_8761.jpg

Andrew25

Walt Disney World has released showtimes for entertainment during Disney Jollywood Nights.

What’s This? Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas Sing-Along: 8:30pm, 9:30pm, 10:30pm and 11:30pm
Disney Holidays in Hollywood: 8:45pm, 9:45pm, 10:45pm and 11:45pm
Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!: 12:30am

The Theater of the Stars accommodates ~1.5K guests a show, so is 6-8K the limit for the event a night? The Hyperion only sits 1K, so... is Disney thinking people pick one show only a night?

Dr.GrantSeeker

Are they going to put a time limit for guests who are at HBD or the Tip Top Club lounges? I can see people getting in and then never leaving and the potential problems this having.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Here are additional attractions that have had hours added during Disney Jollywood Nights.

Alien Swirling Saucers
Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway
Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run
Star Tours
Toy Story Mania!
So, all nine rides and MV3D. RotR on VQ.

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
So it's the same attractions as After Hours but adds one hour exclusivity + MV3D + a new theater show + singalong + JBJB + tower soiree + Brown Derby jazz thing + everything else vs. After Hours presumably even lower capacity (+ snacks and drinks. I'm not going to call Jollywood Nights a standalone good value before seeing more but on paper it sure sounds better than After Hours. And that's the point that I was trying to make a few weeks ago, that After Hours seems comparatively way overpriced./

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom