News Disney Jollywood Nights - Disney's Hollywood Studios Holiday Season ticketed event

CampbellzSoup

IMG_0376.jpeg
IMG_0375.jpeg

Look how small the food and drink are too so after a hefty fee to get in you charge me for food and drink with these tiny offerings?

TheMaxRebo

Chatting with some folks who are there and reaction to the actual shows is very positive, especially the Hollywood Bowl one, but just too many people wanting to do the same subsection of the offerings and resulting in huge lines

Maybe exaggerated to ight with it being first night and all the vloggers, etc, .... Hopefully improves in the future

gerarar

Premium Member
Really like the "Disney Holidays in Hollywood" show at the Theater of the Stars.

Full of live singing, live music, jazzy dancing, and surprises! It does feel like a retro Hollywood Studios production show, as they have small commercial breaks here and there.

Also, Belle makes an appearance in her Christmas dress and sings a small song from BATB: The Enchanted Christmas. I also noticed that they reused the Belle cast member from the daytime BATB show...thought that was pretty cool!

Tiana, Mickey/Minnie, and Kermit/Miss Piggy also make appearances and have their own segments.

tanc

I'd only do a sing along if the one and only Danny Elfman was singing with everyone live in person. Otherwise, it just isn't worth while to me.

It's also ridiculous about the press, funny thing is that the media doesn't seem satisfied with the event at all. Disvloggers and the media absolutely should have had a separate event.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom