News Disney Jollywood Nights - Disney's Hollywood Studios Holiday Season ticketed event

aladdin2007

some of it sounds good and I like the costumes but the below info no thanks, that's the best they can do anymore?

Elsewhere a DJ will play the merriest of mash-ups, featuring a mix of smooth classics layered with modern beats. While tunes at the entrance set the tone for the evening, stroll around Echo Lake for a trip down a more recent memory lane featuring holiday music and characters from classic Disney Channel favorites, including Powerline Max, Rescue Rangers Chip' n' Dale and Phineas and Ferb.

tanc

the food seems pretty good honestly, but for the admission cost is just insane. I wouldn't be surprised if families wind up spending an extra $500+ on food, and I'm not joking. The Halloween event food was pretty pricey when I tried it.

Andrew25

the food seems pretty good honestly, but for the admission cost is just insane. I wouldn't be surprised if families wind up spending an extra $500+ on food, and I'm not joking. The Halloween event food was pretty pricey when I tried it.

Which is why it wouldn't hurt if they also offered it during the day. DHS is just okay with food, and a lot of these options interest me, but I'm not paying just to have the luxury to then pay up again for all of it.

Communicora

Premium Member

I bought tickets and we're bringing our 8 and 5 year olds. We're planning for Halloween season in 2024 so 2025 would be the earliest we'd be there to have holiday season opportunities. Who knows if this will even exist in 2025, and if it does maybe it's very different. It's an outside-the-box event that I hope succeeds.

Will it be "worth" what we pay? Probably not, but there's really no "value" anywhere at Disney so we've given up "chasing value." If it's great it's great. If it crashes and burns and never returns then we'll have different "fun" stories.

It sounds like a fun event. I hope you have a great time!

stu1901

What time do party tickets get in from?

In other words, what time do I need to be out from before it gets crazy with the mix of day guests and party guests??

lcisneiros

Here's the announcement for the Rise of the Resistance Virtual Queue during Disney Jollywood Nights.

"Guests attending the event can request to join the queue beginning at 6:00 p.m. Each guest can request to enter this virtual queue no more than once per event. This is only available for guests on the day of the event they are attending, and their specific event tickets must be linked to their My Disney Experience account in order to join the virtual queue. Guests attending this special ticketed event do not need to be in Disney’s Hollywood Studios to request to join at the time the queue becomes available."
Official website says 8 pm.

"Guests attending Disney Jollywood Nights will have an opportunity to request to join the virtual queue for this attraction at 8:00 PM. This is only available for Guests on the day of the event they are attending, and their specific event tickets must be linked to their My Disney Experience account in order to join the virtual queue. Guests attending this special ticketed event do not need to be inside Disney's Hollywood Studios to request to join at the time the queue becomes available."

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

"Guests attending Disney Jollywood Nights will have an opportunity to request to join the virtual queue for this attraction at 8:00 PM. This is only available for Guests on the day of the event they are attending, and their specific event tickets must be linked to their My Disney Experience account in order to join the virtual queue. Guests attending this special ticketed event do not need to be inside Disney's Hollywood Studios to request to join at the time the queue becomes available."
As it stands now, the official WDW press release says 6pm, the official Disney Parks Blog says 6pm, the official Disney World Jollywood nights page says 8pm, and the official Virtual Queue page says 8pm. :)

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

It's unusual for a person's first post here to be helpful while citing their source, rather than ask a question or get combative on a touchy subject. ;)

Well done! And welcome!!

Andrew25

I'm so anxious to know what other rides will be open.
Will be very upset if either runaway railway or toy story mania aren't up.

Very odd communication from Disney for this event. They're very good at informing people in the pasta , but lot of confusion recently.

Walked around the park, no major decor yet but:
  • Snow machines installed
  • Lighting towers in the ToT exit (so that's where that soiree will go)
  • Lights up at ABC Commissary for each palm tree so far

Touchdown

The VQ prevents people from power riding Rise. I’d be really upset to be limited by that if I was going, but I’m not. This event seems extremely underwhelming.

MagicHappens1971

The VQ prevents people from power riding Rise. I’d be really upset to be limited by that if I was going, but I’m not. This event seems extremely underwhelming.
To me, riding Rise (or any attraction for that matter) is at the very bottom of my list for the event.

There’s several shows as well as the Tip Top Club that would be a priority for me. Im not paying $180 to go on Rise

Andrew25

According to my time travel, all the vloggers labeled the event as "so much good food with great mouthfeel" and "the best thing ever*"

To me, riding Rise (or any attraction for that matter) is at the very bottom of my list for the event.

There’s several shows as well as the Tip Top Club that would be a priority for me. Im not paying $180 to go on Rise
So you are paying $36 for 3 shows... one of which previously existed as free? lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom