Disney is getting rid of hot cheese

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
I am not sure that is possible. You every see someone eat really hot cheese? It is pretty darn funny.;)

Once, when I was in a wedding as a groomsman, I ate mozzarella sticks the night before the wedding. Hottest mozzarella I've ever been exposed to. I prodded the stick with a fork and the cheese shot straight out and hit me on the bridge of my nose causing a gigantic blister to form which was in all the wedding pictures.

Last edited:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Once, when I was in a wedding as a groomsmen, I ate mozzarella sticks the night before the wedding. Hottest mozzarella I've ever been exposed to. I prodded the stick with a fork and the cheese shot straight out and hit me on the bridge of my nose causing a gigantic blister to form which was in all the wedding pictures.
thereby proving my hypothesis.:)

Bob

Bo0bi3$
Premium Member
Once, when I was in a wedding as a groomsmen, I ate mozzarella sticks the night before the wedding. Hottest mozzarella I've ever been exposed to. I prodded the stick with a fork and the cheese shot straight out and hit me on the bridge of my nose causing a gigantic blister to form which was in all the wedding pictures.
They probably had the mozzarella too close to the radioactive bananas.

I am so amazed by the level of responses on this thread. It's almost like people have immediate access to a knowledge base that the rest of don't have. If only there was a universal source that we could all draw from to make us seem more intelligent. :rolleyes: Okay, I reached my snideness quota for the day, carry on.

AEfx

If true, this is the nail in the coffin at Pecos Bill's. Good job Disney, you now have two decent quick services places (Be Our Guest and Pinocchio's) in the most popular theme park on the planet (non-Tokyo division).

I don't consider BoG as "quick service" anymore, since you have to have a ticket to even walk on the bridge to get there, let alone eat there. The quick has been taken away...LOL.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom