Disney is getting rid of hot cheese

punkabella

Wait.. I'm confused.

Are we talking about hot cheese that is on the "toppings bar" in the pump containers?
Are we talking about cheese that is melted hot on items by cast members, like pizza, nachos, potatoes?
Are we talking about all hot cheesy items like mac n' cheese, eggs and cheese omelets, etc?

I know if it is the first, my friend is going to be upset at missing one of her favorite things at Cosmic Rays... :p

Jon81uk

Wait.. I'm confused.

Are we talking about hot cheese that is on the "toppings bar" in the pump containers?
Are we talking about cheese that is melted hot on items by cast members, like pizza, nachos, potatoes?
Are we talking about all hot cheesy items like mac n' cheese, eggs and cheese omelets, etc?

I know if it is the first, my friend is going to be upset at missing one of her favorite things at Cosmic Rays... :p

I think it is the toppings bar that is the issue. Speculation is that due to the court case where a four year got burnt is the reason.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
I think it is the toppings bar that is the issue. Speculation is that due to the court case where a four year got burnt is the reason.

Must the entire continental US be safe for a unsupervised toddler :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: !, My great grandmother always said the burned hand teaches best. Touched the stove once when I was a little kid the OUCH I got from that taught me that twice was a bad idea.

But Nana never left the kitchen unattended when she was cooking so the boiling pot on kid never had the possibility of happening. But she did allow the appropriate 'lesson' to be taught.

You wonder at the fate of these special snowflakes when they get out into the REAL world especially competing against the Chinese who understand a few eggs need to be broken to make a omelet (or egg drop soup).

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member

tribbleorlfl

But I agree about the Land!

They even grow dwarf wheat which causes disease and obesity.

Suggested reading: a book titled Wheat Belly.
Not that this has anything to do with removing cheese sauce from QS locations, but since you brought it up, Davis is charlatan while Borlaug is a hero.
The Smoke and Mirrors of Wheat Belly
Wheat Belly—An Analysis of Selected Statements and Basic There's from the Book
Norman Borlaug: A Billion Lives Saved

But please continue showing us how "knowledgeable" on GMO's you are.

ToInfinityAndBeyond

Thank you for showing me how "knowledgable" you are.

And your "friends" on here who join you being "friendly".

Have a great day! And a great life together.

Peace :)
WillyWonka.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom