Disney is getting rid of hot cheese

Matt_Black

LOL, I forgot about those exotic beasts known as ducks that folks come from all around the world to see.

*Ahem*

8301144738_4fa4733729_z.jpg

AEfx

As in the liquid cheese at Caseys?!? But I had 6 cups tonight!

I really need to try this stuff sometime before it's gone...it almost makes me want to book a trip just so I can experience it.

And that is the saddest danged thing I can think of, that this is the first thing in a long time that made me go, "oooh, something new to try at WDW" and for a tenth of a second I actually considered it.

Daniel Johnson

I really need to try this stuff sometime before it's gone...it almost makes me want to book a trip just so I can experience it.

And that is the saddest danged thing I can think of, that this is the first thing in a long time that made me go, "oooh, something new to try at WDW" and for a tenth of a second I actually considered it.
Dude, they put out "limited edition" popcorn bucket and I'm pressuring the wife to take the drive down for the weekend...I think we all feel that way to a certain level.
I'm a nacho addict, always have been. And I too have never tried the liquid cheese in the world...so I see a day trip before the end of the month!

PhotoDave219

Dude, they put out "limited edition" popcorn bucket and I'm pressuring the wife to take the drive down for the weekend...I think we all feel that way to a certain level.
I'm a nacho addict, always have been. And I too have never tried the liquid cheese in the world...so I see a day trip before the end of the month!
I wonder.... Could you fill the popcorn bucket with cheese to cast a mold?

AEfx

I wonder.... Could you fill the popcorn bucket with cheese to cast a mold?

No, that would get too messy (the grease would melt the plastic).

You could use those new great silicone molds that are Marvel and Star Wars themed, though - now that would be something!

I think we just invented a new way to serve the processed cheese food at WDW that folks would gladly, GLADLY pay for individual servings of.

Star-Wars-Hans-Solo-In-Carbonite-Silicone-Mold-1ce1073a-5d98-41ab-85c6-c8d24e6dfaf4_600.jpg

m0DWuAq8G2hRm9JIkguzBxA.jpg
k2-_00f08d48-fc24-4a5c-8d76-aa07aeb34018.v1.jpg

PhotoDave219

No, that would get too messy (the grease would melt the plastic).

You could use those new great silicone molds that are Marvel and Star Wars themed, though - now that would be something!

I think we just invented a new way to serve the processed cheese food at WDW that folks would gladly, GLADLY pay for individual servings of.

Star-Wars-Hans-Solo-In-Carbonite-Silicone-Mold-1ce1073a-5d98-41ab-85c6-c8d24e6dfaf4_600.jpg

m0DWuAq8G2hRm9JIkguzBxA.jpg
k2-_00f08d48-fc24-4a5c-8d76-aa07aeb34018.v1.jpg

I only have one of those molds. Clearly, I'm falling behind.

Daniel Johnson

Lock it? Seems that it's news that they are removing or making liquid cheese available by request only. And, though everyone seems pretty lighthearted about it, we don't know the reason behind it's removal as of yet.

You provided us with a rumor, it would be nice to know the facts behind it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom