Disney is getting rid of hot cheese

AEfx

Not yet. Straws won't be eliminated until early 2016 I hear.

LOL at this, but they still aren't available at AK in reality, right? You know, because of the poor animals they think you are gonna feed them too - the animals that you can't get anywhere near enough to feed them anything anyway.

disney4life2008

Wait - so is this true or not? I am not sure about everyone else but one of my favorite things about Caseys (specifically) is getting two hots and about 20 cups of cheese with onions - yum. If I have to request cups of cheese I will be very upset.

R W B

This is huge news!! Such a disappointment. I hope it's not true to be honest, the hot cheese is one of my favorite parts of the dining experience. Its the small things that matter

note2001

That's it. Time for us all to take a road trip to WDW to get our fill of hot cheese while it's still around. :rolleyes:

I actually don't like the stuff, but any excuse for a Disney World road trip is fine by me. ;) Hang on while I email my boss to let her know I won't be in Monday.

Pirouline

Original Poster
Its amazing how some people will get emotional over how much they hate the cheese or how much they love the cheese... its just cheese guys.

pajammies

Pirouline- Have you read these posts? I think out of the 160 of them, maybe 5 were of the serious nature.
I think this is a very unemotional thread. ;)

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom