Disney Imagineering Testing Dragon

prfctlyximprct

Does anyone know what's going on with these dragons? Will there be a sleeping beauty ride? A villian ride with maleficent? I feel like the dragon in those photos looks too friendly. Will it be Pete the dragon? He's friendly, right? Or am I totally off? I read somewhere there was a new show coming.. could this be it?! HELP!! Curiously is gonna kill me!

td1129

Does anyone know what's going on with these dragons? Will there be a sleeping beauty ride? A villian ride with maleficent? I feel like the dragon in those photos looks too friendly. Will it be Pete the dragon? He's friendly, right? Or am I totally off? I read somewhere there was a new show coming.. could this be it?! HELP!! Curiously is gonna kill me!

THIS

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
I like the most recent entry in the tumblr, the video with the drunken annoying kids on their birthday.

OMG... THAT'S IT!!! DRAGONS ARE INVADING WORLD SHOWCASE!!!

(a joke, these dragons seem to be nothing more than a marketing gimmick, and apparently working since I've subscribed to their tumblr and linked to their YouTube video)

Rose&Crowner

I like the most recent entry in the tumblr, the video with the drunken annoying kids on their birthday.

OMG... THAT'S IT!!! DRAGONS ARE INVADING WORLD SHOWCASE!!!

Clearly this is building up to the announcement of the Reign of Fire ride in the UK Pavillion that will be announced as soon as Disney announces the acquisition of Spyglass. That World Showcase invasion video just sealed the deal.
27f0a824daae5b20622c6d67a0ee7c33.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom