Disney Imagineering Testing Dragon

bhg469

The background of the parks blog video has a much clearer video of the dragon on his computer monitor. WoW that looks thrilling if they do fly that guy at night!

The only thing left that is unannounced is a parade, right? I can't see this being part of that. Maybe a fireworks show, but I was under the impression Wishes is staying for the time being.

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
This is actually very intriguing. I am very interested to see what they might be planning here. Any insider info?
I know it will likely be a part of a show, but how great would this be if it happened at random. The thing just did a fly-by every once in a while.

flynnibus

Premium Member
Now if @WDW1974 wants to complain about misleading social networking with tumblr - I think this would be a better example.

Maybe there is someone new on staff and they had a hardon for tumblr before they joined Disney :)

novawildcat18

I don' t really see how Dragons fit into any aspect of the existing or new Fantasyland. Besides it being a creature of fantasy itself, is there any other connection that I am missing?

dcibrando

that's me... I don't get how a dragon even if in a show has anything to do with fantasyland... now throw it into animal (beastly/mythical) kingdom and you might have something

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Does this have anything to do with that "story" it seemed they were trying to introduce with that New Fantasyland website "a curse hides it from our view" and all that nonsense?

jrh1985

The only thing left that is unannounced is a parade, right? I can't see this being part of that. Maybe a fireworks show, but I was under the impression Wishes is staying for the time being.
The topics without an answer are: the highly rumored Day Parade and if Spectro will return. Someone tweeted that Spectro was spotted at Central Shops over the weekend. As for losing WIshes, IDK if i"m ready for that!! Not this time of year, when Wishes looks STUNNING with it's Castle Dream Lights Finale!! If a new
show is coming, PLEASE TDO think about putting the Castle Dream Lights in the Finale when the holidays come around!!!! I'm not ready for CADCT's/MSEP's closing date either! I wish MK could keep CADCT somehow and still have a new Day Parade.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom