Disney Genie and Genie+ at Walt Disney World

Chip Chipperson

Well yeah, but it's just more mental bandwidth you have to deal with. It never "gets in the way" of anything where you have to stop doing something. But it takes up space in your brain as something else to keep track of.

I'm a project manager in real life, I want to go on vacation too. :D
Agreed. Also, my phone's battery doesn't care if I'm in line, sitting at a table for lunch, or walking around the park.

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
Is there a resource that has the next 21 days of LL prices broken down to day and park, all on one page without needing to click through each park each day?

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Soooo... we're back to FP+ that you now have to pay for, plus you have the option now to also pay for a spot in line. And this is seen as acceptable by many.

Sad Its Over GIF by Star Wars

DCLcruiser

They certainly will, that is true. But I prefer not having to bring or buy a power bank. For me, less time on my phone is better, so this system seems better to me. Others didn't care about being on their phones with G+, which is certainly fine.
It might be a generational thing. I don't mind being on my phone to reduce my wait times, and to maximize how many attractions I can experience. Hell, I will LL Figment and the line is 5 min or less.

Vegas Disney Fan

So a ticket for MK is now $169 (depending on the day) but if you want the same access you had in 2019 with FP+ you also need LLMP ($29), an ILL for Seven Dwarfs ($11), and an ILL for Tron ($20).

$229 just to get the same experience you got for $129 in 2019, they've nearly doubled the price in less than 5 years, this management team is absolute garbage.

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member

Purduevian

11:30am on day one. I see the following attractions sold out:
MK: Big Thunder, HM, JC, Pooh (coming in and out), Pirates, SM, Tiana. Buzz is also past 9pm
EPCOT: Frozen, Mission Space, Remy. SSE is bast 8pm
DHS: Indy, RNRC, Slinky, TSMM, ToT
AK: Kali, Navi
1:15pm update of sold out attractions*:
MK: Tiana, Pooh, Space, Pirates, Jungle Cruise, HM, Buzz, Big Thunder. Speedway is now out past 8:30pm
EPCOT: SE(?) is going in and out, Remy, Frozen, MS
DHS: TSMM, TOT, Slinky, RNRC, Indy. Alien is out past 8:30pm
AK: Still just Navi and Kali
*attractions do come back on refreshes but in general show as no avialability
So day of I was under the impression they would remove the Tier limitations completely. This is not the case, unfortunately.

Removing tier restrictions is based on the first LL redemption.

So... the last question to me is, if you "miss" your first LL reservation does it count the same as "redeeming" your first LL and unlocks the other 2.

If the answer is yes, I am booking an park Pixar short film fest at EPCOT and ITTBAB at AK (assuming I am hopping). This opens me up to have 3 tier 1, any park LL tracks 1 hour after opening.
MK and DHS both have valuable enough tier 2 rides not to do this.

DCBaker

Premium Member
So... the last question to me is, if you "miss" your first LL reservation does it count the same as "redeeming" your first LL and unlocks the other 2.

If the answer is yes, I am booking an park Pixar short film fest at EPCOT and ITTBAB at AK (assuming I am hopping). This opens me up to have 3 tier 1, any park LL tracks 1 hour after opening.

Here's what Disney says:

On the day of your park visit, once you redeem a Lightning Lane Multi Pass selection (or once the arrival window has passed), you can use the My Disney Experience app to check availability for another Lightning Lane Multi Pass experience—and add to your plans.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Ok, so stuff might be "selling out" but the wait times are short.

Speedway = 20 min wait (currently).
Pooh = 35 min

Right now, wait times are 5-65 min, with the majority around 30-40 min.
As of 1:30pm, I see TSMM at 95, Mansion at 65, Space at 60, Tower at 55, Everest 55, Jungle Cruise 55.

Nothing crazy, but not short either.

Dranth

Yep, assuming they didn't forgot to mention you need to be in the park, it looks like those of us who don't like to rope drop should now just book one T1 for when we want it (maybe a T2) and then one or two throw aways as early as possible. Let those expire and add better rides as they do.

Yet another reason this system is just dumb from a design standpoint. Now I am going to be eating up inventory I have no intention of every using just to give myself a chance to get other T1/2 rides that sell out quickly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom