Disney Genie and Genie+ at Walt Disney World

surfsupdon

Can I guess that groups, like Senior Class Trips, will be treated as offsite Guests (even though we stay onsite- Pop or CBR), because the dumb MDE does not recognize us and is not able to link a resort reservation to the Guest.

More and more, I really cannot stand this company. Pay our prices but don’t receive the benefits.

Can anyone confirm?

Marionnette

No one has mentioned the most important group of all and how it will affect them.

How are the influencers going to film their 'perfect day' etc videos if all the good pre selects are gone before 3 days out?

Take a minute to keep these people in your thoughts, they must be hurting right now.
They will most likely get one of those DVC rental companies to comp them a stay in one of their hard-to-unload confirmed reservations in exchange for a 30-second plug during their "how to" video.

JD80

Time for math!

Assuming 4 park day vacation for a family of 4. Getting MP for every day.

With one SP $188 per day, with two SP $268

Your bill one week before your vacation: $752 or $1,072

How much do you think Disney will lose because of that price tag?

Assuming $27 a day for MP and $20 per SP (ILL)

Goofnut1980

No one has mentioned the most important group of all and how it will affect them.

How are the influencers going to film their 'perfect day' etc videos if all the good pre selects are gone before 3 days out?

Take a minute to keep these people in your thoughts, they must be hurting right now.
They will get DAS

JD80

Hey @PREMiERdrum I'd like to hear your opinion.

Since this system is now a pre-purchase (again), at what point does Disney start offering MP as a perk for booking a package? It's cheaper than offering free Hoppers ($90 per ticket vs. $20-30). If you package free hoppers and MP ($120ish value) it's about the same as a 30% discount at a moderate $400 rack rate room.

Now they can offer Rack Rate discount, Free Dining Discount (full price hoppers/rack rate), Free hopper/mp discount. They are all roughly the same "cost" depending on the number in your party.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom